Groups

Have we had summer already?

will we get any more good weather or is it all over ??

20 Comments

It's coming. We've only had a taster. Gonna be the hottest EVER. You heard it here first.

That's probably it, the nights start to draw in again in a couple of weeks.

brah its june...... according to my education in year 2 the summer is till about aug-sept. i therfore deduce we shall have some sunshine at some point.

its amazing it gets dark around 9.15pm and then its getting light again around 4.45am

lol, a friend of mine wrote on there faebook status ....'' love British summer time ........its my favourite weekend''.....X)

all long range forecasts were this was going to be a hot year.

We've only just had our first proper rain for months here.

Hold on, let me just look into this quickly

http://www.theoffside.com/files/2008/08/crystal-ball.jpg

Original Poster

ok, i get its "summer-time" but im after some real nice days

lets hope there are more to come...

"Shades of '76" for those of us old enough to remember.

LINK

going to be around 15C-20C for next 10 days, then from following Saturday 18th june, it will be 23C and rising.

Edited by: "garbage456" 6th Jun 2011

pugw$sh

"Shades of '76" for those of us old enough to remember.LINK

Born in January '76.......apparently i spent my first summer naked most of the time as it was so hot.

pugw$sh

Omg , i remember that summer ( was 6 ) and was at an outdoor swimming baths and got invaded by millions of ladybirds !!

And on that note of ladybirds , at work today and nearly every child had a ladybird in there hands ......So could be a good sign !

Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 6th Jun 2011

shopstilldrops

And on that note today of ladybirds , eas at work today and nearly every … And on that note today of ladybirds , eas at work today and nearly every child had a ladybird in there hands ......So could be a good sign !

Seen a lot of Black with yellow spot ladybirds around this year.

Syzable

Seen a lot of Black with yellow spot ladybirds around this year.

Yeh seen a few of these too, ...today only the red and black ones though , made me laugh as one boy put one in his pocket ( as he really wanted a new pet ! ) then was hysterical 5 mins later as he fell over and landed on the side his new pet was in , was a rather squashed ladybird , lol

pugw$sh

Grass was bleached brown and yellow, devoid of any chlorophyll. Yeah I remember it.

FrootCake

It's coming. We've only had a taster. Gonna be the hottest EVER. You … It's coming. We've only had a taster. Gonna be the hottest EVER. You heard it here first.

You forgot to mention "in Spain"

shauneco

You forgot to mention "in Spain"

No, nononononon. It's COMING. I know. It's gonna be so hot we'll be complaining and trotting off to Spain for a cool-down. Seriously. You wait.

Banned

Met office conspiracy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24107
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?26119

See more discussions