Groups

Have we just witnessed the greatest ever Champions League performance?

Have to hand it to Bayern Munich. They were absolutely superb over the two legs against Sporting. They look like they could be the team to beat this year.

;-)

25 Comments

12-1 wowza

no, Liverpool

Nah, Sporting were twice as bad as Bayern were good, bet teams would much rather swerve Chelsea or Liverpool than Bayern . . .

Prem will dominate the Quarters and Semi's again and another all Prem final is likely imo . . .

you talking about liverpool? then yeah man

Nah..

Man utd 99

Wow, my team Aberdeen played them in UEFA Cup last year, we drew 2-2 at home and lost 5-1 away, I went to both legs, dont seem like bad results looking at that now lol

Banned

skusey;4605766

no, Liverpool

Lol typical Liverpool supporter.

Deluded.

good performance by chelsea tonight!

VanSpikey;4605821

good performance by chelsea tonight!

+1 bloomin entertaining game too!

vibeone;4605811

Lol typical Liverpool supporter.Deluded.

hahaha he's not a liverpool supporter.... but typical liverpool h4ter :whistling:

vibeone;4605811

Lol typical Liverpool supporter.Deluded.

no, realist

oh and by the way the badge on the baby's hat in skusey's avi is deffo not lpools badge :lol:

lyndsbowes;4605878

oh and by the way the badge on the baby's hat in skusey's avi is deffo … oh and by the way the badge on the baby's hat in skusey's avi is deffo not lpools badge :lol:

some people eh?
    I thought 'pool were awesome tonight, doesnt make me a fan though

skusey;4605905

some people eh?I thought 'pool were awesome tonight, doesnt make me a fan … some people eh?I thought 'pool were awesome tonight, doesnt make me a fan though

most people who aren't bitter would think the same :thumbsup:
    i even admit when we aren't good but some people... :roll:

Great performance by liverpool tonight, but in reality Real Madrid were (apart from Casillas) very poor.

I thought this thread would've been about how the ref handed liverpool a 2 goal start, what a performance indeed.

Man u will win the champs league. The only way they won't is if barca can recapture their early season form or liverpool are handed another couple of goals by the officials.(pity they don't get that in the league)

Yeah, Barca at the start of the season looked unbeatable, especially with a front three of Henry, Eto'o and Messi.

ants97;4605942

I thought this thread would've been about how the ref handed liverpool a … I thought this thread would've been about how the ref handed liverpool a 2 goal start, what a performance indeed. Man u will win the champs league. The only way they won't is if barca can recapture their early season form or liverpool are handed another couple of goals by the officials.(pity they don't get that in the league)

LOL

Darryl2312;4605787

Wow, my team Aberdeen played them in UEFA Cup last year, we drew 2-2 at … Wow, my team Aberdeen played them in UEFA Cup last year, we drew 2-2 at home and lost 5-1 away, I went to both legs, dont seem like bad results looking at that now lol

our team

lyndsbowes;4605965

LOL

lol thought you'd like that.

to be fair real didn't know what hit them in that 1st half liverpool never gave them a 2nd but it would've been interesting if the ref gave that foul and they never got that ridiculous pen.

bazzaric;4605997

our team

:thumbsup: stand free

ants97;4605942

I thought this thread would've been about how the ref handed liverpool a … I thought this thread would've been about how the ref handed liverpool a 2 goal start, what a performance indeed. Man u will win the champs league. The only way they won't is if barca can recapture their early season form or liverpool are handed another couple of goals by the officials.(pity they don't get that in the league)

ants97;4606006

lol thought you'd like that. to be fair real didn't know what hit them in … lol thought you'd like that. to be fair real didn't know what hit them in that 1st half liverpool never gave them a 2nd but it would've been interesting if the ref gave that foul and they never got that ridiculous pen.

to be fair.... we played well enough to win with as many goals as we did.... i agree the pen wasn't justified but it doesn't matter, we outclassed them and no matter what bad decisions were made by the rep, we still would've won.... why cant we play like that all the time!!!!

i've predicted a munich v manure rematch, 10 yrs on.

like germany, they've slipped through the radar, however, they'll be in the radius after tonight i guess.

madrid were devoud of anything. only sneijder made an impact, and he scuffed every strike.

continually gave the ball away, and were on the backfoot from kick-off. cassilas was their best player, says it all.

myaser88;4606810

madrid were devoud of anything. only sneijder made an impact, and he … madrid were devoud of anything. only sneijder made an impact, and he scuffed every strike. continually gave the ball away, and were on the backfoot from kick-off. cassilas was their best player, says it all.

This was the same team that had scored 10 games in the 2 matches before the first leg, and were bang on form.

Isn't it funny how so many teams are "poor" against Liverpool, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Real Madrid.

Maybe it's Liverpool that make them look poor
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Outdoor security camera.11
      2. 4K tv with HDR good deal?22
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50011
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?33

See more discussions