Groups

Have ya got Muller Little Stars Voucher codes for Ladybird Books?

Always a believer in the "if you don't ask you don't get" philosophy.......

Does anyone have any voucher codes from the Muller Little Stars packets for the free Ladybird books they are willing for give me? If so please could you PM them

I have been buying yoghurt's like they are going out of fashion but you need 5 vouchers to get one book (this means having 30 yoghurt's for one book!!)

My little girl will be very grateful Think she has had enough of yoghurt for brekkie, lunch and dinner!

Thanks in advance LaoTzu x

12 Comments

I've got a code that's worth 2 book tokens that you can have - i'll PM it to you now :).

Original Poster

WonderWoman;8620789

I've got a code that's worth 2 book tokens that you can have - i'll PM it … I've got a code that's worth 2 book tokens that you can have - i'll PM it to you now :).

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone got anymore pleasings? :-D

hey do you still want codes? I only have 1 but i have all the books now so any more i get i can give you too if you need them?

I'd really love the code if you still have it. My son is desperate for little red ridinghood but we just can't eat the yoghurt fast enough!

Many Thanks!
    D

Original Poster

joylouise;8679593

hey do you still want codes? I only have 1 but i have all the books now … hey do you still want codes? I only have 1 but i have all the books now so any more i get i can give you too if you need them?

Ooh yes please :-D

Many thanks

Anyone got any more codes? Seems the promotional packs are coming to an end... :x

Original Poster

just one code needed now for a book if anyone can spare one please pm me :O)

Many thanks

Hi, I only need one more code for a book as well. Has anyone got one spare? Please PM me.

Many thanks.

ANGIE74;8905146

Hi, I only need one more code for a book as well. Has anyone got one … Hi, I only need one more code for a book as well. Has anyone got one spare? Please PM me.Many thanks.

why not stop hijacking the OP's thread and start your own?

Hi Guys
    I'm desperate for some codes if anyone's got ant spare.
    Thanks

Original Poster

Another request to see if anyone has any more codes please, I literally have a fridge full of yoghurts lol !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…915
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions