Groups

Have you been hypnotised?

Banned
    Just wondered if anyone has been hypnotised and if it actually works? Looking to have the therapy for weight management but not totaly convinced it will work.

32 Comments

For any chance for this to work you have firstly to try & totally believe in it!!
    Have faith in the person who is hypnotising you & you're half way there ;-)

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;8108748

For any chance for this to work you have firstly to try & totally believe … For any chance for this to work you have firstly to try & totally believe in it!!Have faith in the person who is hypnotising you & you're half way there ;-)

Well im a gullable person so would believe anything they told me anyways, i just want other peoples opinions on if this has worked for them thanks for that though

I've actually never had it done to me but i have done it to others (which explains my username)

Original Poster Banned

hypnoticstate;8108763

I've actually never had it done to me but i have done it to others (which … I've actually never had it done to me but i have done it to others (which explains my username)

Are you a professional , or do you just do it for fun? does it actually work? can you tell me anything about it?

does work for some people-our local hypnotherapist is a kinda minor celebrity in this area,because so many people swear by his success rate,but Im willing to bet there are plenty who it hasnt worked for. You can only try it and see if it works for you-like anything you have to WANT to do it-it isnt a miracle cure.

Original Poster Banned

barky;8108773

does work for some people-our local hypnotherapist is a kinda minor … does work for some people-our local hypnotherapist is a kinda minor celebrity in this area,because so many people swear by his success rate,but Im willing to bet there are plenty who it hasnt worked for. You can only try it and see if it works for you-like anything you have to WANT to do it-it isnt a miracle cure.

I DO want to be able to not comfort eat, i lost 5 stone so i think i have what it takes, its just that i need to be able to say no to eating when im not hungry! hmmmm

Banned

T_Kake;8108784

I DO want to be able to not comfort eat, i lost 5 stone so i think i have … I DO want to be able to not comfort eat, i lost 5 stone so i think i have what it takes, its just that i need to be able to say no to eating when im not hungry! hmmmm

Don't buy junk then you can't eat it.

Start going swimming and just cut back.

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8108801

Don't buy junk then you can't eat it.Start going swimming and just cut … Don't buy junk then you can't eat it.Start going swimming and just cut back.

I dont buy junk, and i go to the gym 3-5 times a week, im quite active, id rather walk than get the bus, but literally just binge when im bored

Banned

T_Kake;8108816

I dont buy junk, and i go to the gym 3-5 times a week, im quite active, … I dont buy junk, and i go to the gym 3-5 times a week, im quite active, id rather walk than get the bus, but literally just binge when im bored

Where do you get the food to binge eat?

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8108825

Where do you get the food to binge eat?

Out the cupboards lol an example .... id have a healthy tea, veg and chicken or something, then an hour later have a sarnie, or cracker n cheese, hmmmm lol

Banned

T_Kake;8108840

Out the cupboards lol an example .... id have a healthy tea, veg and … Out the cupboards lol an example .... id have a healthy tea, veg and chicken or something, then an hour later have a sarnie, or cracker n cheese, hmmmm lol

Eat an apple or a yoghurt instead of crackers and cheese

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8108863

Eat an apple or a yoghurt instead of crackers and cheese

Yea, but my point is, im not hungry, i dont need to eat anything lol i need to tell meself not to go for food when im bored, which is why i want to be hypnotised lol

Banned

T_Kake;8108894

Yea, but my point is, im not hungry, i dont need to eat anything lol i … Yea, but my point is, im not hungry, i dont need to eat anything lol i need to tell meself not to go for food when im bored, which is why i want to be hypnotised lol

Cellotape the cupboard doors.

Attach a picture of you thin on the front.

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8108926

Cellotape the cupboard doors.Attach a picture of you thin on the front.

Lol i need to be locked away, fed only when needed and forced to do hard exercise by a big strong man shouting at me .... i think that would work hahaha

I was hypnotised a few years back to find a trigger for something and found many memories that i had completely blanked out of my mind it was a great experience for me

Banned

T_Kake;8108955

Lol i need to be locked away, fed only when needed and forced to do … Lol i need to be locked away, fed only when needed and forced to do hard exercise by a big strong man shouting at me .... i think that would work hahaha

Join the army :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dmissy13;8108957

I was hypnotised a few years back to find a trigger for something and … I was hypnotised a few years back to find a trigger for something and found many memories that i had completely blanked out of my mind it was a great experience for me

Did it do the job you wanted it to then?

yep it was brilliant

Original Poster Banned

thanks to everyone i think im going to give it a go, nbothing to loose but £85 lol

Banned

T_Kake;8109011

thanks to everyone i think im going to give it a go, nbothing to loose … thanks to everyone i think im going to give it a go, nbothing to loose but £85 lol

Give me £85 and I will shout at you for being overweight

T_Kake;8109011

thanks to everyone i think im going to give it a go, nbothing to loose … thanks to everyone i think im going to give it a go, nbothing to loose but £85 lol

................................................... & £85 less to spend on food!!

GOOD LUCK:)

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8109018

Give me £85 and I will shout at you for being overweight

Hahaha, im not overweight, anymore but if i dont stop eaing when im not hungry, i will be lol

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;8109111

................................................... & £85 less to spend … ................................................... & £85 less to spend on food!!GOOD LUCK:)

Thanks

T_Kake;8108770

Are you a professional , or do you just do it for fun? does it actually … Are you a professional , or do you just do it for fun? does it actually work? can you tell me anything about it?

Sorry, just for fun and party tricks really

plenty of loonies on here that will try and brainwash you

Can't remember . . .

. . . but I'm feeling relaxed and happy.

cannyscot;8109296

Can't remember . . . . . . but I'm feeling relaxed and happy.

Do you ever find that when you click your mouse you nod off for a while?

Banned

yes

didnt work

/thread

Banned

hypnoticstate;8109173

Sorry, just for fun and party tricks really

I've done that trick too.... where you hold a burning match under a bottom and convince them that they will see smoke rising from the top of the bottle. In the meantime, you collect all the "soot" thats collected on the bottom of the bottle with 2 fingers and tell them they are not concentrating on the moving bottle, and smear the soot from your fingers whilst moving their head towards the direction the bottle is moving.

Works a treat. But dont do it to someone bigger than you. :w00t:

guv;8109676

I've done that trick too.... where you hold a burning match under a … I've done that trick too.... where you hold a burning match under a bottom . :w00t:

OOO That's got to hurt!!

Worked for me and the ciggies!!! 4 years tomorrow and counting!!! :thumbsup:

Just download that Paul Mckenna CD.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11
      2. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      3. Gear best shipping?44
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44

See more discussions