Groups
    EXPIRED

Have you been naughty or nice??

Editor
    Let Santa tell you what he thinks! :wink:

claus.com/nau…php

Here's mine:

Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!

7 Comments

Kommunist
    Nice, but with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday.

Overall, niceness outweighs naughtiness. Was good a lot last month! Politeness often good, but has room for improvement. Could help around house more instead of watching so much TV. Expected to move even higher up "nice" list.

lol

Kommunist, he wrote the same for me!! :lol:

Hmm... This is fun

Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved … Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work!

Errrr... Thanks Thanks Thanks hehe

:roll:

Original Poster Editor

So what santa is saying is ....i'm a scruff ... Kommunist + duckmagicuk have a few naughty marks????? ...Slinks lays about watching t.v all day and Rayman (tut tut) doesnt take care of his toys! :roll: hehe

Rayman left his train set on the floor the other day and it broke.

duckmagicuk2

Kommunist, he wrote the same for me!! :lol:

"We be of one blood ye and I"! (c)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?48
      2. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2141
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563825
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691429

See more discussions