Groups

Have You Bought a pushchair from @ i_buy_and_sell_in_bulk (PLEASE READ)

sorry if this is in the wrong place or not allowed

This thread is for help for anyone that has purchased a pushchair from

i_buy_and_sell_in_bulk
    Who is no longer a registered user on ebay

someone recently purchased an item off them and has another thread running can be seen here

forums.ebay.co.uk/thr…347 39988744

now this is an obveious scam and they are being very clever in how they are doing it

1: They are sending out recorded delivery letters to customers that require a signature

WHY

Because all paypal need in the event of a claim for item not received is for the seller to put in a tracking reference number to prove it has been delivered in this case they will imput the tracking number if the letter that they sent you and probably win the claim

SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE SIGNED FOR A LETTER FROM THE SELLER DO NOT OPEN AN ITEM NOT RECEIVED CLAIM

Personaly i would take advice from the other persons thread above

1: Report the matter to the police
    2: Phone paypal and make them aware of what is going on

now i opened up a thread last week on moneysaving expert about the issue and luckily put a post on with the address details that the seller had on there listings page that is no longer avalible as all of there listings were pulled, im not too sure if it would help anyone as it was probably a fake address anyway but here it is

13 AVENUE GARDENS
    CRANFORD
    HOUNSLOW
    MIDDLESEX
    TW5 9RF

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767352
      2. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1822
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2868
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2446

See more discussions