Groups

Have You Ever....

Banned
    Been so bored you`ve typed " The weirdest thing on the internet" into google or anything close?

20 Comments

So what was the weirdest thing on the internet?

yeah every day lol

no but out of interest may just do it

Nope - have you

I need a bunk bed or 2 single beds for my girls anyone bored enough to help sick of looking for cheep ones

Banned

two girls one cup *shudder*

Banned

"Been so bored you`ve typed " The weirdest thing on the internet" into google or anything close?"

yeah over 23,000 times

Original Poster Banned

can someone please resize that

Original Poster Banned

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/476/weirdm.jpg

Banned

His_Nibs;4784880

can someone please resize that

scuse me :w00t::w00t:

H_K;4784848

Thats sick. lol

Original Poster Banned

H_K;4784848

Ive got that on my mobile!!!!!

Im bored enough to have been playing singstar on my own all night:oops:

Original Poster Banned

pinkkitty2007;4785053

Im bored enough to have been playing singstar on my own all night:oops:

Awwww.....
    Thats a pritty supid film on channel 5 thats better then sign star alone...
    Or if your that bored .... Could have a sing star battle over webcam lmfao

His_Nibs;4785068

Awwww.....Thats a pritty supid film on channel 5 thats better then sign … Awwww.....Thats a pritty supid film on channel 5 thats better then sign star alone...Or if your that bored .... Could have a sing star battle over webcam lmfao

Even worse is i just watched the love guru. What a pants film

Original Poster Banned

pinkkitty2007;4785082

Even worse is i just watched the love guru. What a pants film

Yeh that is pritty sad....
    I wasted nearly 3 hours watching a film called meat train with vinny jones in on friday....

when i am really bored i go to zombo.com/ (leave the sound on) and i wait in case they have updated their site because one day i will find out what wonderful things they promise. Its kind of hypnotic or a bit like one of them emails you know you mustn't respond to but you cant help reading it.

kaits;4785408

when i am really bored i go to http://www.zombo.com/ (leave the sound … when i am really bored i go to http://www.zombo.com/ (leave the sound on) and i wait in case they have updated their site because one day i will find out what wonderful things they promise. Its kind of hypnotic or a bit like one of them emails you know you mustn't respond to but you cant help reading it.

how the fek did u find zombo com in first place lmaoooooooooooooooooo.

I am scared of high cistern toilets (No dont laugh) and I havent told many people.I was watching young mums mansion and they have high cisterns everywhere!Argghhhh.Does anyone think they are scary LOL?!I typed it into google but the phobia doesnt exist lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions