Groups

Have you ever appeared on TV?

Just wondering if anyone on here has appeared on TV ie X-Factor, Weakest link etc

A link on youtube would be even better

55 Comments

My son was on Golden Balls

Original Poster

snowtiger;6349757

My son was on Golden Balls

sweeet haha, did he win anythin?

On a documentary following some strippers getting my naked butt whipped with a stick on stage by one of the ladies.

Calendar news after our area had suffered a 3 week gas cut.

on the UAE version of blockbusters when I was 14!

ask me again after xmas and the answer will be yes

Original Poster

harlzter;6349776

On a documentary following some strippers getting my naked butt whipped … On a documentary following some strippers getting my naked butt whipped with a stick on stage by one of the ladies.Calendar news after our area had suffered a 3 week gas cut.

:whistling:sounds like a louis theroux documentary

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6349809

teletubbies doesnt count

My mate was in Episode one of the 'Real Fun Monty' - must find a way to download it...

I know 3 people who went on the weekest link. The 2 that told me both went out in the 4th and 5th round, and the girl I live by who kept it quiet went on to win over 3 grand!! Madness. Think I'll apply myself and keep quiet!

I'll be on Eggheads on 12th October.

i've a friend who was on x-factor, made it to judges' houses but not the final 12

only in adverts, if that counts. No gameshows, to thick for that i think:)

black gerbil1;6349809

neither does crime watch

Yeah, interviews on news few times and as child i was on Saturday Super Store , for those old enough to remember that! lol

akme;6350016

neither does crime watch

Racist

hassony;6350052

Racist

Where, where?

Flodd;6350081

Where, where?

hes probably in one of thoese moods where he thinks everyones racist and out to get him

cribert;6349767

sweeet haha, did he win anythin?

no they both stole (greedy beggers!! lol)

jasonrat;6350119

hes probably in one of thoese moods where he thinks everyones racist and … hes probably in one of thoese moods where he thinks everyones racist and out to get him

I am always in that mood:)

It was however a joke this time (Black-Gerbil ----> Crimewatch)

I was on the Used Car Road Show... ITV 4... It is now repeated randomly so get texts from friends, exes ect at random times saying .. "HA HA your on TV... Muppet!" or something similar :-(

nikkib123;6349997

Are you the one who told us about it ages ago????Has it been filmed yet?

Yeah we filmed it back in January,

They have gone back and forth with the dates that it will be shown but its confirmed for Monday 12th October. 6pm. Look out for "take it to the hatch"!!

Banned

black gerbil1;6349809

crimewatch? UK's largest fraudster with a back catalogue of lies?

I was in Times square when they were filming a scene from law and Order Criminal intent. I was stood at the end of a pedestrian crossing as Vincent D'Onofrio chased a baddie towards me. I watched every episode for about 3 years till it came on our telly. I recognised the scene and the way it had been edited, I just caught the slightest glimpse of me just before a bus went past and the camera angle changed! It took me about an hour, back and forward with Sky+, to finally freeze it with me in shot. I was on for about 2 frames at the most!

Banned

black gerbil1;6349809

cribert;6349819

teletubbies doesnt count

:-D
    akme;6350016

neither does crime watch

PMSL AT THAT ONE
    dimebars;6350183

crimewatch? UK's largest fraudster with a back catalogue of lies?

:whistling:

does tiesto elements of life dvd count? ( was in crowd)

deek72;6350208

I was in Times square when they were filming a scene from law and Order … I was in Times square when they were filming a scene from law and Order Criminal intent. I was stood at the end of a pedestrian crossing as Vincent D'Onofrio chased a baddie towards me. I watched every episode for about 3 years till it came on our telly. I recognised the scene and the way it had been edited, I just caught the slightest glimpse of me just before a bus went past and the camera angle changed! It took me about an hour, back and forward with Sky+, to finally freeze it with me in shot. I was on for about 2 frames at the most!

well done thats my fav show

few times just waiting for my other big break

deek72;6350208

I was in Times square when they were filming a scene from law and Order … I was in Times square when they were filming a scene from law and Order Criminal intent. I was stood at the end of a pedestrian crossing as Vincent D'Onofrio chased a baddie towards me. I watched every episode for about 3 years till it came on our telly. I recognised the scene and the way it had been edited, I just caught the slightest glimpse of me just before a bus went past and the camera angle changed! It took me about an hour, back and forward with Sky+, to finally freeze it with me in shot. I was on for about 2 frames at the most!

jasonrat;6350265

well done thats my fav show

Thanks. I've ben debating ever since whether or not to take it up full time. I thought I lookes pretty cool stood there in my Man City shirt!

deek72;6350306

Thanks. I've ben debating ever since whether or not to take it up full … Thanks. I've ben debating ever since whether or not to take it up full time. I thought I lookes pretty cool stood there in my Man City shirt!

probably was pretty cool but not in a man c shirt

jasonrat;6350330

probably was pretty cool but not in a man c shirt

:x:x:x

I was an extra in Howards Way, I played several small parts in the boatyard.
    I've also very briefly appeared in several Granada shows in the 80's, Albion Market (?) and Bulman(???) plus several films shot at Granada studios.
    And very recently I appeared for about 2 seconds on Salvage: Code Red, about the Riverdance on Blackpool Beach.

oh dear

I've been on tv ages ago but it wasn't for long. :oops:

I've also been thinking about auditioning for X-factor...but it wouldn't be a serious attempt. :lol:

realfriendlyman;6350989

I've been on tv ages ago but it wasn't for long. :oops:I've also been … I've been on tv ages ago but it wasn't for long. :oops:I've also been thinking about auditioning for X-factor...but it wouldn't be a serious attempt. :lol:

haha i keep making threats to the other half that im going to try for x-factor

only song i know though is "we buy any car dot com" :whistling:

Original Poster

akme;6351009

haha i keep making threats to the other half that im going to try for … haha i keep making threats to the other half that im going to try for x-factoronly song i know though is "we buy any car dot com" :whistling:

i could do th background beat

akme;6351009

haha i keep making threats to the other half that im going to try for … haha i keep making threats to the other half that im going to try for x-factoronly song i know though is "we buy any car dot com" :whistling:

If its going to be an advert song it has to be "118 24 7"

Original Poster

vengod;6351055

If its going to be an advert song it has to be "118 24 7"

actually a cracking tune that:whistling:

SkySports:-

Most Northern Ireland home matches..
    Usually get a text from a mate saying he just seen me stuffing my face with a pie during the match...

2scoops2

My cat was on the TV last night. Couldn't see a thing 'cos his tail was in the way.

akme;6351009

Please don't go on there and sing that...that ad is so annoying but I guess the marketing worked because everyone remembers it lol.

I was thinking of trying out as a solo boyband or something but I don't think Guv would ever stop reminding everyone of my prank. :cry:

realfriendlyman;6351511

Please don't go on there and sing that...that ad is so annoying but I … Please don't go on there and sing that...that ad is so annoying but I guess the marketing worked because everyone remembers it lol.I was thinking of trying out as a solo boyband or something but I don't think Guv would ever stop reminding everyone of my prank. :cry:

oh dont worry... wouldnt get very far...My parents,brother,sister etc etc havnt died of cancer or anything else that could tug at your heart strings :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2356
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721
      4. Fraudulent site289

See more discussions