have you ever been caught 'in the act'?

74 replies
Found 26th Oct 2009
bossyboots said we should start a thread.....so here it is!

tell us your embarrassing and cringeworthy stories to do with anything naughty

74 Comments

depedns what the act is

Yes............ nuff said lol

in b4 the lock!

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah, when I was cheating on my GF (now ex as I dumped her).

It was my GF that 'caught me'.

lulz.

She was like "what are you doing?"
And I was like "go away you stupid woman".

But I have the best GF in the world ATM. She is probs the best looking woman in the UK (100% serious)[/COLOR].

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6699966

in b4 the lock!

howay charlie tell your story

Its not worth the time to post anything here these days, threads get spammed by the minute. Still I took time to post this..:lol:

The JFK;6699976

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah, when I was cheating on my GF (now ex as I dumped … [COLOR="Red"]Yeah, when I was cheating on my GF (now ex as I dumped her).It was my GF that 'caught me'.lulz.She was like "what are you doing?"And I was like "go away you stupid woman".But I have the best GF in the world ATM. She is probs the best looking woman in the UK (100% serious)[/COLOR].

epic

Original Poster

The JFK;6699976

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah, when I was cheating on my GF (now ex as I dumped … [COLOR="Red"]Yeah, when I was cheating on my GF (now ex as I dumped her).It was my GF that 'caught me'.lulz.She was like "what are you doing?"And I was like "go away you stupid woman".But I have the best GF in the world ATM. She is probs the best looking woman in the UK (100% serious)[/COLOR].

does she have the best personality too?

or you all for looks?

donnaraine;6699983

howay charlie tell your story

hmmm....maybe in a bit:oops:

The JFK;6699976

[COLOR=red]Yeah, when I was cheating on my GF (now ex as I dumped … [COLOR=red]Yeah, when I was cheating on my GF (now ex as I dumped her).[/COLOR][COLOR=red]It was my GF that 'caught me'.[/COLOR][COLOR=red]lulz.[/COLOR][COLOR=red]She was like "what are you doing?"[/COLOR][COLOR=red]And I was like "go away you stupid woman".[/COLOR][COLOR=red]But I have the best GF in the world ATM. She is probs the best looking woman in the UK (100% serious)[/COLOR].

You haven't answered my latest question in your financial advice thread.

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6700000

hmmm....maybe in a bit:oops:

haha i knew there would be one! :-D

mine is in mets soo thread, cba to type it out again

The JFK;6699976

what a vivid imagination, well scripted and though out, reminds me of little britain........:whistling:

donnaraine;6699996

does she have the best personality too?or you all for looks?

[COLOR="Red"]
She has a very good personality.

Looks are more important IMO but personality is also important, still.

Her looks are 11/10 and her personality is 9/10.

She is also from a very weathy family so I'll probably ask her to marry me if we're still going out in a years time.[/COLOR]

starsparkle2311;6700016

So what was your gf before? Wasn't she the best looking gal too? Sorry I … So what was your gf before? Wasn't she the best looking gal too? Sorry I mean woman, WOW you moving on to mature now JFK?

hey you!! i enjoyed Spaced earlier :thumbsup: havent seen that in years.....

Original Poster

The JFK;6700018

[COLOR="Red"]She has a very good personality.Looks are more important IMO … [COLOR="Red"]She has a very good personality.Looks are more important IMO but personality is also important, still.Her looks are 11/10 and her personality is 9/10.She is also from a very weathy family so I'll probably ask her to marry me if we're still going out in a years time.[/COLOR]

why marry her for money if you have plenty yourself? :w00t:

starsparkle2311;6700016

So what was your gf before? Wasn't she the best looking gal too? Sorry I … So what was your gf before? Wasn't she the best looking gal too? Sorry I mean woman, WOW you moving on to mature now JFK?

[COLOR="Red"]She was a 9.8/10 for looks and a 2/10 for personality.

She wasn't a keeper which is why I didn't mind cheating on her.[/COLOR]

donnaraine;6700034

why marry her for money if you have plenty yourself? :w00t:

[COLOR="Red"]I'm not marrying her for the money although I'm glad her dad is MEGA rich.

They live in a £4M+ house.

It's better that she is rich as if I was marrying someone who was poor I would feel bad for the family and end up having to buy them a lot of things = money wasted.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;6700064

[COLOR="Red"]I'm not marrying her for the money although I'm glad her dad … [COLOR="Red"]I'm not marrying her for the money although I'm glad her dad is MEGA rich.They live in a £4M+ house. It's better that she is rich as if I was marrying someone who was poor I would feel bad for the family and end up having to buy them a lot of things = money wasted.[/COLOR]

is your gf confusedtrout?

The JFK;6700064

[COLOR="Red"]I'm not marrying her for the money although I'm glad her dad … [COLOR="Red"]I'm not marrying her for the money although I'm glad her dad is MEGA rich.They live in a £4M+ house. It's better that she is rich as if I was marrying someone who was poor I would feel bad for the family and end up having to buy them a lot of things = money wasted.[/COLOR]

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I think you missed a "ha"

yep 3 times.. with different men .... i was a hussy lol

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6700301

:w00t:

ClarityofMind;6700300

I think you missed a "ha"

i thought he missed 2:p

donnaraine;6700309

:w00t:

Well i am guessing most women on here have slept with more people than me so i dont care:oops::p

Marina;6700319

i thought he missed 2:p

No you're absolutely right. He missed two

Tinkytayls;6700327

Well i am guessing most women on here have slept with more people than me … Well i am guessing most women on here have slept with more people than me so i dont care:oops::p

Bet I havent..........lol

ClarityofMind;6700333

No you're absolutely right. He missed two

:lol:

Banned

Tinkytayls;6700301

3 times what? you been caught in the act with 3 men, would that be at the same time, or different occasions

Tinkytayls;6700327

Well i am guessing most women on here have slept with more people than me … Well i am guessing most women on here have slept with more people than me so i dont care:oops::p

depends how many you are talking about i guess

ClarityofMind;6700344

Bet I havent..........lol

I can count on one hand :thumbsup:

Tinkytayls;6700359

I can count on one hand :thumbsup:

I dont need a whole hand... lol

sassie;6700348

3 times what? you been caught in the act with 3 men, would that be at the … 3 times what? you been caught in the act with 3 men, would that be at the same time, or different occasions

now that would be telling lol.....once i didnt really get caught

my mum walked in on me getting played with:oops: (squaddie boyfriend yuck)
a friend walked in on me having full blown intercorse ( emo band boyfriend double yuck)
next door neighbour catching me and my boyfriend going full at it in the garden at my mums house .... HMMMM funny how he was cutting his hedges that afternoon :roll:

ClarityofMind;6700370

I dont need a whole hand... lol

ok well apart from saint com i am sure there are a couple who have slept with more people than me lol:roll:

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6700395

ok well apart from saint com i am sure there are a couple who have slept … ok well apart from saint com i am sure there are a couple who have slept with more people than me lol:roll:

anyone brave enough to say?

Tinkytayls;6700395

ok well apart from saint com i am sure there are a couple who have slept … ok well apart from saint com i am sure there are a couple who have slept with more people than me lol:roll:

lol @ saint com;-)

I'm not a saint hun, but i married at 16 to the only man I'd slept with and am only just getting divorced... theres no maths in that ;-)

Well i have slept with 5 ..... most of my friends are on double figures if not more so to them im a virgin lol

donnaraine;6700399

anyone brave enough to say?

we need numbers here :thumbsup:

Banned

Tinkytayls;6700408

Well i have slept with 5 ..... most of my friends are on double figures … Well i have slept with 5 ..... most of my friends are on double figures if not more so to them im a virgin lol

you said 3 earlier, and if anyone aint using their digits i could do with using them, run out here :w00t:

Tinkytayls;6700408

Well i have slept with 5 ..... most of my friends are on double figures … Well i have slept with 5 ..... most of my friends are on double figures if not more so to them im a virgin lol

2.... xx

Shoulda been one. :oops:

starsparkle2311;6700428

LMAO, it only takes one hand!!!!!!!!! Unless I'm doing it … LMAO, it only takes one hand!!!!!!!!! Unless I'm doing it wrong,looooooooooooooooooool

I prefer both hands :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions