Have you ever been on TV? If yes, what show were you on?

Posted 20th Sep
Just for fun.

Have you ever been on TV? If yes, what show were you on?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Does Crime Stoppers count? :/
miikeyblue20/09/2019 18:33

@deeky do you know anyone who has been on the telly?

I think Arcangel11 has been on Top Gear. As for any true Hollywood actors who have co-starred with the likes of Vincent D'Onofrio, I'm not really sure.
40 Comments
Many years ago it was match of the day Forest V Liverpool I was behind the Forest goal you might have seen me it was pouring down with rain think it was 1-1 Ian Rush scored Liverpools goal I think Sheringham got Forests.
the glasgow marathon standing on a fence cheering on Jimmy Savile lol,if only we knew then.
Does Crime Stoppers count? :/
News. I was drunk after Christmas meal and local news caught me in street, they asked me about local football team. I was working for the teams board member at that time so was happy to talk ..bla bla bla. Mate woke up after his tea faced with me talking about football on tv. I don't like football and he couldn't work out if he was awake or dreaming for a few seconds
Jeremy Kyle show.... joking.....
Does an internet TV channel count? And an appearance overseas before I came to the UK?
miikeyblue20/09/2019 18:33

I think Arcangel11 has been on Top Gear. As for any true Hollywood actors who have co-starred with the likes of Vincent D'Onofrio, I'm not really sure.
Wasn't exactly a TV show, but I was one of the "absolute madmen" on this;
38510316-hkfOq.jpg
The Farmers Country Showdown - Chorizo and Sausages lol. Also UTV Local News many moons ago for Chess...exciting stuff.

38510791-x2Yw3.jpg
38510791-yOSOe.jpg

38510791-IawxJ.jpg
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 20th Sep
Antiques Roadshow, twice. (In the background crowd, rather than being valued.)
Match of the Day. West Ham vs Man City 2018.
Not me, but my (late) Father was on Opportunity Knocks along time ago when he was 12 years old, playing the harmonica. He didn't win
I was involved in this...

[ https//ww…59/ ]

True story.
jamstaruk197220/09/2019 17:58

the glasgow marathon standing on a fence cheering on Jimmy Savile lol,if …the glasgow marathon standing on a fence cheering on Jimmy Savile lol,if only we knew then.

...we would be sitting on the fence instead.
Who wants to be a millionaire.
Long list

Currently filming:

His Dark Materials
Sex Education
Agatha Raisin
Hidden

I was on the news the day my daughter was born. They were doing a live feed from the hospital as it was to close down. I was feeding my daughter, as it cut back to the studio the presenter apparently mentioned something about me I've never seen it and couldn't record it either.
I would love to be walking down the street, whilst a news presenter is doing a live piece to camera.
I'd walk in circles around the crew, over and over. So I kept appearing on screen
I've done some minor/extras work on Doc Martin.
Was on the cartoon network as a kid, no idea what show, they were filming at Alton Towers. Got paid nothing as well...
I was on embarrassing bodies twice
Crucible semi final snooker 2015 i'm clapping!
Yes, BBC breakfast I was the guy who killed the bunch of sycophantic presenters after I finally went mad after having the same biased opinion rammed down my throat in a different way every 15 mins I lasted till 6.45am. Opps not happened yet but it will Half a million£ each a year to basically talk down to the viewer and have a love in between themselves! Oh my tv apperance is coming baby
Wrestlemania 28 - camera pointed to my mate and me when Brodus Clay came out waffling about calling your mamas
ScubaDudes20/09/2019 22:48

I was on embarrassing bodies twice

Why? Have you got an embarrassing body?
My company was used the police headquarters in the thin blue line for a couple of seasons fwiw
bbc one crimewatch that count?
Britain's got talent. My youngest sister was competing but I ended up on TV more than she did
I was an extra in this shameful pile of trash:

38512990-L7Hq2.jpg
Even while filming we could tell it was going to be terrible.
Had an interview on Sky during the 2006 World Cup in Frankfurt. They wanted a couple of people to go on 'The Sun' bus to talk about the upcoming England game so asked me (pretty drunk by that point as a Mexican had shoved Tequila down my throat prior to this), and also asked this other guys girlfriend who I hadn't met. Not sure why they both had us at the same time.

The other guy was a Millwall fan who apparently was also drunk and a bit unhappy that I was on TV with her. It was a weird 20 minutes
Edited by: "drasim" 21st Sep
Yes ! I took part in the ITV game show Big Heads with Jason Manford.

I was Albert Einstein and I made it through to the final where I was beaten by Mo Farah
deeky20/09/2019 18:39

I think Arcangel11 has been on Top Gear. As for any true Hollywood actors …I think Arcangel11 has been on Top Gear. As for any true Hollywood actors who have co-starred with the likes of Vincent D'Onofrio, I'm not really sure.

Albania apecial with Jonathan Ross as Star in the car

surprised you remembered Deeky .. not like I mention it ever?
arcangel11122/09/2019 10:43

Albania apecial with Jonathan Ross as Star in the car surprised you …Albania apecial with Jonathan Ross as Star in the car surprised you remembered Deeky .. not like I mention it ever?

I think you mentioned it the once
I was in the epic BBC one show Don't Scare the Hare.
Its here if you're interested.
Link

My elder brother has been on all sorts. Take it or Leave it, Colour of Money and a couple of others as well as being an extra in Dr Strange and an extra in a Alps scene in a Bond.

My favourite appearance of his is this:
Link
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants