Yes, right femur (thigh)

did you cry?

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6114903

Someone elses :whistling:

No violence ITT

DangerGod;6114904

did you cry?

I have no idea, I don't remember any of it, it was one of my injuries from a motorbike accident

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6114909

Older than you!

Yeh? go on then....

broken my neck,and broken bone in my foot

Banned

nope i havent either xx

Just a toe.

rwm24;6114898

Yes, right femur (thigh)

My sister broke hers she was in hospital for ages they had to have a metal ba put in her leg.. she now has a scare all down the length of her thigh.

I have broken fingers and toes and my sister broke my nose :x

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6114930

How old are you?

Mardyass;6114932

broken my neck,and broken bone in my foot

ouch?? :?

student_mummy;6114934

nope i havent either xx

well done

Tinkytayls;6114943

My sister broke hers she was in hospital for ages they had to have a … My sister broke hers she was in hospital for ages they had to have a metal ba put in her leg.. she now has a scare all down the length of her thigh.I have broken fingers and toes and my sister broke my nose :x

:lol:

Tinkytayls;6114943

My sister broke hers she was in hospital for ages they had to have a … My sister broke hers she was in hospital for ages they had to have a metal ba put in her leg.. she now has a scare all down the length of her thigh.x

I was only in hospital for 8 days, I have a scar from my side (around the stomach area) that goes down to my thigh where they put in the metal rod, it's not as visable as it used to be though.

Broke my nose when i was younger. I tried to be cool and copy all the other children by running down the slide. But i ended up, hurting my nose and being dragged up by my mother and given a slap.

rwm24;6114960

I was only in hospital for 8 days, I have a scar from my side (around the … I was only in hospital for 8 days, I have a scar from my side (around the stomach area) that goes down to my thigh where they put in the metal rod, it's not as visable as it used to be though.

My sisters is still visable but has been offered plastic surgery. She was in hospital for 6 weeks , she was on traction for 2 week till they realised it wasnt doing any good :roll:

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6114954

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq218/Cranespics/Pics%20-%20Reply/pinocchio.png

yeah ouch and it still hurts like hell 8 years on (my neck that is!) mind you i count myself lucky,many who break their necks are paralysed,i got lucky

Banned

although i was on a trampoline when I was 15 with my friends (a lil drunk :p) and i landed on the side of my ankle and snapped a ligament or something they said. (Heard the snap, make me throw up :lol:) Had to have crutches for ages anyways and it hurt like hell :-( xx

Nope. Just lucky I guess. (Touches wood)

Not as yet, I am 24

Broken ribs and also big toe on right foot

Original Poster Banned

dontdothatagain;6115002

Nope. Just lucky I guess. (Touches wood)

Ahhh, but you are still a teen...

DangerGod;6115018

Ahhh, but you are still a teen...

So.

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6115013

Broken ribs and also big toe on right foot

Bet you have had a few bones in your time though?

Original Poster Banned

dontdothatagain;6115022

So.

Plenty of time for it to happen... most of my friends broke bones in school days

DangerGod;6115023

Bet you have had a few bones in your time though?

I don't know what you mean :?

Collarbone once.

An amazing feeling (not a good one though)

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6115035

I don't know what you mean :?

Ahhh....go have a think lol

Banned

Oh i once snapped my hen bf's thingy :w00t:

do i win????

Looking back the ****** deserved, cheating scumbag but god it was horrible... xx

Original Poster Banned

student_mummy;6115067

Oh i once snapped my hen bf's thingy :w00t:do i win???? :pLooking back … Oh i once snapped my hen bf's thingy :w00t:do i win???? :pLooking back the ****** deserved, cheating scumbag but god it was horrible... xx

You evil monster.

Banned

When i say snapped i mean he went in at the wrong angle and pulled the foreskin too far back and ripped it. The blood was unreal!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Tut tut, he should have known better, atfer all he was getting enough practice with all the different woman......

Karma's a biatch sometimes xxx

Original Poster Banned

student_mummy;6115088

When i say snapped i mean he went in at the wrong angle and pulled the … When i say snapped i mean he went in at the wrong angle and pulled the foreskin too far back and ripped it. The blood was unreal!!!!!!!!! :w00t:Tut tut, he should have known better, atfer all he was getting enough practice with all the different woman...... :pKarma's a biatch sometimes xxx

i hope i never experience that!!

maybe you were just tight SM?

student_mummy;6115088

When i say snapped i mean he went in at the wrong angle and pulled the … When i say snapped i mean he went in at the wrong angle and pulled the foreskin too far back and ripped it. The blood was unreal!!!!!!!!! :w00t:Tut tut, he should have known better, atfer all he was getting enough practice with all the different woman...... :pKarma's a biatch sometimes xxx

:? Ouchy!!!! xx

Banned

DangerGod;6115100

i hope i never experience that!!maybe you were just tight SM?

:w00t: nah he was just big, which was about his only good feature

Original Poster Banned

student_mummy;6115105

:w00t: nah he was just big, which was about his only good feature

lol... You Minx

Smashed my head into a window, requiring many stitches
And
severly bruised foot leaving me on crutches for a week. But never broke a bone....

Noooo

Banned

DangerGod;6115115

lol... You Minx

I did feel guilty at the time but he was the one steering it so it wasnt my fault :lol:

It was hilarious looking back as he couldnt do anything with it for months while it healed, thats punishment enough for his scummy ways :thumbsup: xxx

Original Poster Banned

student_mummy;6115150

I did feel guilty at the time but he was the one steering it so it wasnt … I did feel guilty at the time but he was the one steering it so it wasnt my fault :lol:It was hilarious looking back as he couldnt do anything with it for months while it healed, thats punishment enough for his scummy ways :thumbsup: xxx

I really hope i NEVER go through that .... dont wanna break my bridge.

But i imagine it WILL happen one day (once i lose my virginity :thumbsup:)

*deep breath* Both legs, left arm, nose (about half a dozen times), collarbone (can confirm this hurts like a biatch), a couple of metacarpal bones and a metatarsal...

I think that's it...?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions