Groups

Have you ever broken wind....

in a public place?
    I did it today in Tesco and I got a round of applause by the shelf stackers, awesome

23 Comments

HOt!!!!

I did it in mothercare once but I legged it off into another aisle before I got sussed.

Everyone thought it was the OH!!:w00t:

this thread stinks

gedit?

You have my undying respect for the round of applause - never quite managed that.

The most I got was people gagging.

Must have been the night shift!!!!!!!!!!!!! day shift never laugh!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

phatboy123;3902510

this thread stinksgedit?

carp.

Original Poster

adp;3902535

Must have been the night shift!!!!!!!!!!!!! day shift never laugh!!!!!!!!

correct, looked like a scene from 28 days later..

Original Poster

nick_2k;3902532

You have my undying respect for the round of applause - never quite … You have my undying respect for the round of applause - never quite managed that. The most I got was people gagging.

It was very loud

You can alway's have a laugh on a night shift!

Lol........quite a few times. lol

I've blamed it on the dog loads of times lol

There was one occasion a few years back when I was gonna blow up if I didn't release any wind while i was checking out some sale items during jan....so as you can imagine......it was really packed out and I kept bumping into this REALLY nice girl.

In the end.....I walked over to a quiet part of the store and released it really slowly as I was making out I was looking at some clothes......just my luck though....the girl decided to approach me moments after I did it...and I was just trying to get the hell out of there. :giggle:

Thats Cos Your Bald
    THAT IS

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3902585

Thats Cos Your BaldTHAT IS

bet you get turbo charged when you do it?

I Havent Farted Since 1972

Maybe she was just freaky and attracted to the smell... Could've lost an opportunity there! Or you might've saved yourself a lot of embarassment. I'm going for the latter

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3902629

must have been a goodun?

phatboy123;3902510

this thread stinksgedit?

ha ha ha

all the time :oops: would be great if it had a color, a big green cloud would be so cool:-D

Cry and you cry alone,
    Fart and the whole world farts with you!

I never fart in private, always a public thing cos then it's like a murder mystery of "whu dunnit?"

one of my cringeworthy moments was when i thought i was all alone in the gym (there are two parts and i was upstairs in the ladies room which is quiet and empty at nights) ...i had my headphones on so couldnt hear anything and as was laying on mat i didnt see anyone come in...as i did a sit up one was let rip pretty loud and proud.... and next thing i know this woman walks past me with a massiv smirk.... so so so so so so embarrasing!!!

Done it in waterstones today silent but violent! The shop couldn't of emptied quicker even if you shouted BOMB!

Banned

raptorcigs;3902629

Krakatoa made quite an impact after laying dormant for a bit! :w00t:

Original Poster

guv;3903050

Krakatoa made quite an impact after laying dormant for a bit! :w00t:

thats craptorfags for ya

I have always loved the acronym "SBD" - "Silent But Deadly".

Says it all . . .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511
      2. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23
      3. PC Build - Budget £70011
      4. Dreams bed sale.43

See more discussions