Groups

Have you ever cried after watching a film?...or had something in your eye for the hard men out there lol

Lets face it...there are a lot of emotional films out there with some big tear jerkers but which films have made you cry and why?

Personally, I sometimes get emotional when I see something happen to the woman a man loves and if something happens to a dog (nothing to do with one another...I just love women and dogs lol)

Anyway, what has really made the waterworks let loose?

66 Comments

Yeah ive gone through a few tissues on the odd flick

I cry at anything sad on the tv:oops:

the latest will smith movie seven pounds got a few tears from me

I've never actually cried over any movie, but these kind of make my eyes water a bit;

Titanic
    Veer-Zaara (Bollywood)

The Bucket list:oops:

deb8z;5022421

I cry at anything sad on the tv:oops:

me too im a soppy git i cry at happy things too

Debbie Does Dallas made me shed a few tears. :whistling:

robpw2;5022489

me too im a soppy git i cry at happy things too

Ssshhh people are reading this lol

splatsplatsplat;5022504

Debbie Does Dallas made me shed a few tears. :whistling:

I wasn't even in that one:w00t:

Marley & Me

When it cost me £14 to get in.....

junkenstein73;5022430

the latest will smith movie seven pounds got a few tears from me

and me!

grex9101;5022562

Marley & MeWhen it cost me £14 to get in.....

£10 for you, and £4 for your PC?

(nothing to do with one another...I just love women and dogs lol)

Well there's a brave admission on a public form.

REPPED!!! :w00t:

Let's just call it 'welling up', ok! :oops:

i cred at E.T and marley and me

i sobbed at the end of into the wild.first time in ?YEARS ive sobbed!lol!

My "mate" recently got a bit teary at Marley n me n apparently at titanic too

magough;5022671

My "mate" recently got a bit teary at Marley n me n apparently at titanic … My "mate" recently got a bit teary at Marley n me n apparently at titanic too

tell your "mate" it very biog of him to admit it

jamespir;5022643

i cred at E.T and marley and me

omg was about to type exactly the same!

I don't normaly cry at films

thesaint;5022596

£10 for you, and £4 for your PC?

Yeah, because cinemas not only encourage you to take your PC in with you, but they charge for it as well.

You seem to like the taste of fail..... Maybe that's where the nickname "stain" "came" from....

BTW, you've made 12k+posts in 2 years.

Strong life you have there.....

Last film I cried at was Grand Torino... I'm a big softy lol

dmissy13;5022762

omg was about to type exactly the same!I don't normaly cry at films

i was about 7 when i saw et mind and im 27 now

I cry at anything.

I even cry at the occasional advert.

how sad am I.

lol

Green Mile & Million dollar baby sad ones...............

jamespir;5022824

i was about 7 when i saw et mind and im 27 now

not last week then?

wow just look on IMDB says it was out in 1982 i was only 4 no wonder i cried a lot lol

the last film I cried watching was Bram Stokers Dracula (I watch it alot, lol) it makes me sad when he gets her and then pops his clogs.

"The Fog"

Cried at a few films when I was a kid.
    Shane
    The Champ
    ET
    Yoda dying (Star Wars)
    Lassie

But watched The Notebook recently with my wife and was crying at the end. I was embarrased, but my wife thought it was sweet. Only other film in recent years thats made a lump in my throat was "Love Actually"

dmissy13;5022949

not last week then?wow just look on IMDB says it was out in 1982 i was … not last week then?wow just look on IMDB says it was out in 1982 i was only 4 no wonder i cried a lot lol

i saw marley and me last week and it did bring a tear to my eye as the dfog was so cuuuuuute

Original Poster

Punkytiptop;5022890

Green Mile & Million dollar baby sad ones...............

I was waiting for someone to say Million Dollar Baby...apparantly it's almost impossible not to cry at that...and I have to admit...it was quite emotional.

BTW, I want to know what exactly made people cry...so I can laugh at everyone and then remember the stuff that gets me going. :giggle:

Banned

grex9101;5022780

BTW, you've made 12k+posts in 2 years.Strong life you have there.....

He said on a message board, oblivious to the hypocrisy engulfing his very sanity...

Banned

realfriendlyman;5023060

I was waiting for someone to say Million Dollar Baby...apparantly it's … I was waiting for someone to say Million Dollar Baby...apparantly it's almost impossible not to cry at that...and I have to admit...it was quite emotional. :)BTW, I want to know what exactly made people cry...so I can laugh at everyone and then remember the stuff that gets me going. :giggle:

Million Dollar Baby was the most manipulative piece of poo I saw that year. Literally cut the head off of the puppy.

I cried at Indiana Jones and the Aliens that Sucked during the scene when it sucked.

Also, Moulin Rouge.

Original Poster

Johniemac;5023057

Cried at a few films when I was a kid.ShaneThe ChampETYoda dying (Star … Cried at a few films when I was a kid.ShaneThe ChampETYoda dying (Star Wars)LassieBut watched The Notebook recently with my wife and was crying at the end. I was embarrased, but my wife thought it was sweet. Only other film in recent years thats made a lump in my throat was "Love Actually"

Don't get me started on The Champ....I can still visualise the whole scene and I only watched it once about 12 years ago...."wake up champ!!!..wake up" :cry:

jamespir;5023059

i saw marley and me last week and it did bring a tear to my eye as the … i saw marley and me last week and it did bring a tear to my eye as the dfog was so cuuuuuute

I saw that yesterday...I did feel a bit emptional but it also motivated me...strangely enough.

Peter Pan makes me cry every single time I watch the movie, because I do believe in fairies!! I do! I do!

Armageddon always makes me tearful when brucie is saying goodbye to his daughter before he blows up and watching Marley and Me, I was distraught, but mainly due to the fact that our dogs are in their twilight years and it brought home how little time we have left with them :-(

Original Poster

bitseylango;5023148

Armageddon always makes me tearful when brucie is saying goodbye to his … Armageddon always makes me tearful when brucie is saying goodbye to his daughter before he blows up and watching Marley and Me, I was distraught, but mainly due to the fact that our dogs are in their twilight years and it brought home how little time we have left with them :-(

I hear that...I had 3 amazing dogs some time ago and they all past away in very emotional way and I can make nearly anyone cry when I fully explain every emotion I went through when I went into detail of their final moments.

I was very close to my dogs and undestand the bond that people can have with mans best friend.

realfriendlyman;5023177

I hear that...I had 3 amazing dogs some time ago and they all past away … I hear that...I had 3 amazing dogs some time ago and they all past away in very emotional way and I can make nearly anyone cry when I fully explain every emotion I went through when I went into detail of their final moments.I was very close to my dogs and undestand the bond that people can have with mans best friend.

awwwwww have a hug http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/liebe/a010.gif

Last thing I cried at... my little boy was watching LOTR yesterday, and the scene where Arwen is leaving Middle Earth and she sees an image of her son from the future with Aragorn... reminded me how desperately I wanted a little boy and a mini version of my husband...

Lots of things make me cry. I can't sit and watch a movie without getting emotionally involved.

Awful lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5023192

Last thing I cried at... my little boy was watching LOTR yesterday, and … Last thing I cried at... my little boy was watching LOTR yesterday, and the scene where Arwen is leaving Middle Earth and she sees an image of her son from the future with Aragorn... reminded me how desperately I wanted a little boy and a mini version of my husband... Lots of things make me cry. I can't sit and watch a movie without getting emotionally involved.Awful lol

I know how you feel...I prefer to place myself in the film itself and then I become emotionally attached and consider what I would do in the characters position.

I actually did consider writing a real tear jerker...and I have the whole plot in my head...but then I cry at the ending because it's that deep. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;5023306

I know how you feel...I prefer to place myself in the film itself and … I know how you feel...I prefer to place myself in the film itself and then I become emotionally attached and consider what I would do in the characters position.I actually did consider writing a real tear jerker...and I have the whole plot in my head...but then I cry at the ending because it's that deep. :giggle:

awww you should do it!!!

get writing, I'd read it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7131345

See more discussions