Have You Ever Had A Glitch Work In Your Favour By Not Posting It On HOTUKDEALS?

Posted 27th Oct
I've never done this personally (unfortunately) but just wondered if any of you lot have, preferably with proof if possible

I'm sure some of you sneaky sneaks would have done this.... 🎃

I got a nice regatta jacket for £9.93 on amazon last week, which I didn't post as a deal, though I just think I was lucky, and it weren't a mis price or a glitch.
3317385-dYguJ.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
I had glitch and shared on hukd for LEGOLAND TICKETS FOR £1.50 FOR 2 PEOPLE. ..
With any dates ....
It was honored to all......
Was the best glitch ever.... Saved family over £100 each easy...
Proof
38802223-3rF5g.jpg
Edited by: "singhisking68" 27th Oct
Just read about this earlier: thesun.co.uk/new…ch/ Must rank as one of the best glitches ever ... And yet it never appeared on here?
38802366-8Di5j.jpg
Bit of a random purchase that I didn't need but thought I'd give a go. Postage was free.

There was only one in stock so couldn't really post it if I was having it.

The postage alone would have cost more than the £1 I paid!
41 Comments
I had glitch and shared on hukd for LEGOLAND TICKETS FOR £1.50 FOR 2 PEOPLE. ..
With any dates ....
It was honored to all......
Was the best glitch ever.... Saved family over £100 each easy...
Proof
38802223-3rF5g.jpg
Edited by: "singhisking68" 27th Oct
38802226.jpg38802226-HV74T.jpgHave so many lol. Normally last ones in stock.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 27th Oct
Nope always miss the glitch lottery 😔
singhisking6827/10/2019 17:12

I had glitch and shared on hukd for LEGOLAND TICKETS FOR £5 FOR 2 PEOPLE. …I had glitch and shared on hukd for LEGOLAND TICKETS FOR £5 FOR 2 PEOPLE. ..With any dates ....It was honored to all...... Was the best glitch ever.... Saved family over £100 each easy...

Wow, didn't see that one.
usernameinalid27/10/2019 17:13

Nope always miss the glitch lottery 😔

I remember the John Lewis one last year for all Sony items, crazy time that
Doll, buggy, changing area all for £2 including p&p
I picked up a HP Spectre x360 13" i5 5th Gen, 4GB RAM which is showing age now for £450. Not sure it was a glitch but seemed good price. I didn't share as I wasn't really sure it was a great deal.
Wth.. no luck with flamedeer.. no luck with glitches
You guys better share with me next time .. else i wont play with you anymore.
I dont feel loved..
38802366-8Di5j.jpg
Bit of a random purchase that I didn't need but thought I'd give a go. Postage was free.

There was only one in stock so couldn't really post it if I was having it.

The postage alone would have cost more than the £1 I paid!
TallYoda27/10/2019 17:20

[Image] Bit of a random purchase that I didn't need but thought I'd give a …[Image] Bit of a random purchase that I didn't need but thought I'd give a go. Postage was free.There was only one in stock so couldn't really post it if I was having it. The postage alone would have cost more than the £1 I paid!

That's canny that actually
skhbilgrami27/10/2019 17:20

Wth.. no luck with flamedeer.. no luck with glitches :(You guys better …Wth.. no luck with flamedeer.. no luck with glitches :(You guys better share with me next time .. else i wont play with you anymore.I dont feel loved..

Sorry buddy.
MrSwitch27/10/2019 17:13

I remember the John Lewis one last year for all Sony items, crazy time that

There was the phone deal, the famous glitch.
skhbilgrami27/10/2019 17:20

Wth.. no luck with flamedeer.. no luck with glitches :(You guys better …Wth.. no luck with flamedeer.. no luck with glitches :(You guys better share with me next time .. else i wont play with you anymore.I dont feel loved..

I've never had any luck with the deers over the long years...
MrSwitch27/10/2019 17:28

Which one?

Was it the Huawei or Nokia, can't remember, think it was around £100.
Just read about this earlier: thesun.co.uk/new…ch/ Must rank as one of the best glitches ever ... And yet it never appeared on here?
usernameinalid27/10/2019 17:31

Was it the Huawei or Nokia, can't remember, think it was around £100.

Dont know which one you are talking about mate?
bluefish230327/10/2019 17:32

Just read about this earlier: …Just read about this earlier: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10219446/amazon-student-discount-code-glitch/ Must rank as one of the best glitches ever ... And yet it never appeared on here?

Wow
I remember backintheday when Tesco groceries had glitches nearly every week
I was browsing the website looking for something to post and spotted one
but it sort of went in one eye and out of the other

38802635-5DT09.jpg

thank you for the trade mate

Just read about this earlier: …Just read about this earlier: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10219446/amazon-student-discount-code-glitch/ Must rank as one of the best glitches ever ... And yet it never appeared on here?

That's crazy. If it ended up here then everyone's orders would have been cancelled.
Wongy11027/10/2019 17:37

I remember backintheday when Tesco groceries had glitches nearly every …I remember backintheday when Tesco groceries had glitches nearly every weekI was browsing the website looking for something to post and spotted onebut it sort of went in one eye and out of the other [Image] thank you for the trade mate

No problem.
I wouldn't trade just anyone Wongy, only the special ones
cecilmcroberts27/10/2019 17:12

[Image] [Image] Have so many lol. Normally last ones in stock.

That jacket in the op was 1 in stock at the time.. Aren't amazon brilliant
Had a few decent glitches this year lol.

£200 worth of clothes from boohoo man for £10 including next day Delivery.

Fifa 20 for 2.99

Expensive hilfiger shoes for £20

Far cry new dawn deluxe edition for £5 from game.
Xboxgamer32127/10/2019 18:01

Had a few decent glitches this year lol.£200 worth of clothes from boohoo …Had a few decent glitches this year lol.£200 worth of clothes from boohoo man for £10 including next day Delivery.Fifa 20 for 2.99Expensive hilfiger shoes for £20Far cry new dawn deluxe edition for £5 from game.

Wow what an amazing haul.

Any tips?
38803110.jpgGot this one a couple of years ago £54.55 from Tesco
Edited by: "Rich_Smith" 27th Oct
MrSwitch27/10/2019 17:27

That's canny that actually

I meant to use it, but it's been sitting there for months... One day!
singhisking6827/10/2019 17:12

I had glitch and shared on hukd for LEGOLAND TICKETS FOR £1.50 FOR 2 …I had glitch and shared on hukd for LEGOLAND TICKETS FOR £1.50 FOR 2 PEOPLE. ..With any dates ....It was honored to all...... Was the best glitch ever.... Saved family over £100 each easy...Proof[Image]

that was a good one, we got 4 tickets for us all to go!
myusernamehasgone23427/10/2019 18:07

Wow what an amazing haul.Any tips?

Just follow stuff on here really.

Managed to get modern warfare for £2 on release but not really a glitch per say. Just bought a game from cex for £2 and then kept on trading each of in between cex and game. Took 3 hours but it was fun lol
MrSwitch27/10/2019 17:37

Dont know which one you are talking about mate?

I stand corrected it was a 2 years
Nice! No I’ve never really been lucky enough
Xboxgamer32127/10/2019 18:16

Just follow stuff on here really.Managed to get modern warfare for £2 on …Just follow stuff on here really.Managed to get modern warfare for £2 on release but not really a glitch per say. Just bought a game from cex for £2 and then kept on trading each of in between cex and game. Took 3 hours but it was fun lol

How does that work? You bought the physical copy at game & traded in at cex?
Is black friday good time for glitches? Also, another question lol but what time do sainsburys asda tesco etc put all their halloween costumes etc to like £0.50?
jamieswanborough27/10/2019 20:28

Is black friday good time for glitches? Also, another question lol but …Is black friday good time for glitches? Also, another question lol but what time do sainsburys asda tesco etc put all their halloween costumes etc to like £0.50?

Right after me spending a fortune on it..
38807983-iUKqv.jpg
Kept this to myself then posted it it worked for everyone making multiple orders all honoured x
I got a £60 Simba pillow for £0 on an amazon lightening deal last year. I didn't post because it was a lightening deal and sold out pretty much immediately.. also I was pretty sure they would cancel it as it was clearly a glitch but they didn't. I actually feel guilty for getting an unintentional freebie every time I lay my head on it, but it's very comfy so then I quickly get over it

Shocking it wasn't here since there's so many students here
Psychobunni28/10/2019 09:16

I got a £60 Simba pillow for £0 on an amazon lightening deal last year. I …I got a £60 Simba pillow for £0 on an amazon lightening deal last year. I didn't post because it was a lightening deal and sold out pretty much immediately.. also I was pretty sure they would cancel it as it was clearly a glitch but they didn't. I actually feel guilty for getting an unintentional freebie every time I lay my head on it, but it's very comfy so then I quickly get over it

Got some of their slippers for free on a similar deal I think - it was posted elsewhere and went fast! Would have liked to try a pillow for free though - not used the slippers yet!
@Psychobunni@TallYoda next time .. feel bad.. really really bad.. and send all that stuff my way.
I am willing to take entire burden of guilt. Good people like you shouldnt be dealing with that horrible feeling.
Xboxgamer32127/10/2019 18:16

Just follow stuff on here really.Managed to get modern warfare for £2 on …Just follow stuff on here really.Managed to get modern warfare for £2 on release but not really a glitch per say. Just bought a game from cex for £2 and then kept on trading each of in between cex and game. Took 3 hours but it was fun lol

They told me at cex you can only trade 2 or the same item each day
Mark_Hickman28/10/2019 22:17

They told me at cex you can only trade 2 or the same item each day

Yeah, I kept on changing games
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants