have you ever seen an accidental naked moment?

I was laughing at Barkys and Claritys post when I thought about the time i was in New Look and watching the changing room waiting in vain for the O/H to come out when all of a sudden reflected in the mirror through a gap in the curtain of the changing cubicle was a very naked top half off a lovley looking female what could I do in such a situation?

Yes thats correct walk out of the shop in case I got called a perv!

128 Comments

Right here folks....step right up, step right up!!! Confessions of a HUKD'er..... :-D

i was once in TopMan and honestly believe i had put my shorts back on after trying some jeans on...problem was...i hadnt and walked straight out. Luckily for me my girlfriend was there and shouted at me! Dont think anyone else really saw as it was fairly quiet in there...the other problem being if anyone did see me...i dont like underwear ;-)

When i was 13 i did a paper round first thing in the morning before school. One morning got to a front door and this kid opened the door to take the paper off me. There in the door way was a mid 20's naked blonde, frozen in fear and bright red. I just walked away with her body firmly etched in my mind and giggling a little.

my paartner saw a horrible site when he was working doing roofing
they were repairing a ladys roof (she was an odball type that drank)
when they looked into the downstairs window they saw her bending over slightly looking into her fridge she had no trousers or knickers on and was scratching her inside thights and her faithful "friend" her red setter was behind her lapping away at her bits ewww

awoodhall2003;6274835

i was once in TopMan and honestly believe i had put my shorts back on … i was once in TopMan and honestly believe i had put my shorts back on after trying some jeans on...problem was...i hadnt and walked straight out. Luckily for me my girlfriend was there and shouted at me! Dont think anyone else really saw as it was fairly quiet in there...the other problem being if anyone did see me...i dont like underwear ;-)

ha ha ha...wont be going to topman for awhile now...or at least wont be getting jeans there...lol...

Original Poster

And another one! I used to work in a School as a Caretaker and one winters evening I was walking past the sports hall and changing rooms when I noticed that the showers were on in the Girls side due to the steam coming out of the windows. Well I thought stupid teachers left the damm things on as the place was in darkness and of course they had to be turned off I opened the outside door and went in and then into the Girls changing room switched on the lights and then I saw them! Yes the rather young female PE teacher and head of Maths enjoying themselves:oops: I mumbled a sorry and please turn of the showers and lock up thanks and left. Yes Miss Green could not pass me in the corridoor for months after without blushing.:)

edjaned;6274878

my paartner saw a horrible site when he was working doing roofingthey … my paartner saw a horrible site when he was working doing roofingthey were repairing a ladys roof (she was an odball type that drank)when they looked into the downstairs window they saw her bending over slightly looking into her fridge she had no trousers or knickers on and was scratching her inside thights and her faithful "friend" her red setter was behind her lapping away at her bits ewww

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

she wasnt putting the dog food can back in the fridge was she?? :whistling:

edjaned;6274878

my paartner saw a horrible site when he was working doing roofingthey … my paartner saw a horrible site when he was working doing roofingthey were repairing a ladys roof (she was an odball type that drank)when they looked into the downstairs window they saw her bending over slightly looking into her fridge she had no trousers or knickers on and was scratching her inside thights and her faithful "friend" her red setter was behind her lapping away at her bits ewww

thats dinner on mi lap eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

mikebike;6274906

And another one! I used to work in a School as a Caretaker and one … And another one! I used to work in a School as a Caretaker and one winters evening I was walking past the sports hall and changing rooms when I noticed that the showers were on in the Girls side due to the steam coming out of the windows. Well I thought stupid teachers left the damm things on as the place was in darkness and of course they had to be turned off I opened the outside door and went in and then into the Girls changing room switched on the lights and then I saw them! Yes the rather young female PE teacher and head of Maths enjoying themselves:oops: I mumbled a sorry and please turn of the showers and lock up thanks and left. Yes Miss Green could not pass me in the corridoor for months after without blushing.:)

Oh wow!!!!!!!

Now that IS bad :oops:

tinkerbell28;6274864

Omg you tried jeans on without underwear :shock:

ewwy lol

always wash new clothes before wearing ;-)

edjaned;6274878

ewwww is that how we get the term doggystyle?

we had a girl came in on nightshift once a week to make us a big fry up as a treat-I went up to the canteen for a drink at about 2am and she was frying bacon while being ermm "attended to" from behind by the nightshift manager.

not the most shocking asda story I could tell but was quite surreal at that time of the night.

barky;6274924

we had a girl came in on nightshift once a week to make us a big fry up … we had a girl came in on nightshift once a week to make us a big fry up as a treat-I went up to the canteen for a drink at about 2am and she was frying bacon while being ermm "attended to" from behind by the nightshift manager.not the most shocking asda story I could tell but was quite surreal at that time of the night.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel ill :roll:

old mutha hubbard

I was playing spin the bottle not long ago and my friend got dared to play with no trousers :shock:(i dont know why) but he accidently pulled the whole lot down:whistling:

Staroffurby;6274921

ewwww is that how we get the term doggystyle?

lmao!! undoubtedly!!

My friends dog used to try and climb onto my back and push me down the randy thing :?

yeah yeah, all the essex girl comments on way ;-)

drumbeat J;6274947

I was playing spin the bottle not long ago and my friend got dared to … I was playing spin the bottle not long ago and my friend got dared to play with no trousers :shock:(i dont know why) but he accidently pulled the whole lot down:whistling:

you dont think he did it purposefully then :whistling:;-)

I'm accidently typing this post naked

another asda one which has become legend in our store-went in to work one afternoon and me and my m8 went to the managers office to get our handover-pushed open the door and my manager had a girl over his knee,knickers round her ankles,spanking her!

without missing a heartbeat,he said "give me a moment lads,Im conducting a disciplinary!"

MinstrelMan;6274956

im accidently watching:whistling:

ClarityofMind;6274955

you dont think he did it purposefully then :whistling:;-)

Nah:thumbsup: He had a panic attack when it happened

ClarityofMind;6274950

lmao!! undoubtedly!!My friends dog used to try and climb onto my back and … lmao!! undoubtedly!!My friends dog used to try and climb onto my back and push me down the randy thing :?yeah yeah, all the essex girl comments on way ;-)

Can't really comment to much about Essex only in the nest county myself, the girlies are not much better this way!

MinstrelMan;6274956

I'm accidently reading it naked ;-)

drumbeat J;6274971

Nah:thumbsup: He had a panic attack when it happened

Bless :-D

Why is it that I say I'm naked and everyone else takes their clothes off?

tinkerbell28;6274949

Blergh whilst she was cooking your brekkie, did you pass on the mayo?

lmao!

he never asked for cream but he surely got it ;-)

MinstrelMan;6274980

Why is it that I say I'm naked and everyone else takes their clothes off?

We dont need all that much encouragement :w00t:

barky;6274960

another asda one which has become legend in our store-went in to work one … another asda one which has become legend in our store-went in to work one afternoon and me and my m8 went to the managers office to get our handover-pushed open the door and my manager had a girl over his knee,knickers round her ankles,spanking her!without missing a heartbeat,he said "give me a moment lads,Im conducting a disciplinary!"

You don't have his number do you? :whistling:

tinkerbell28;6274864

Omg you tried jeans on without underwear :shock:

I do take a pair with me when I go shopping...usually! Obviously for others hygiene!
But everyday wearing them would drive me crazy!

Got caught sort of naked, in a silhouette once at Reading Festival. It was early morning still pretty dark and i was enjoying myself with my gf in a tent. Well we had a good session and then notice one side of the tent was bathed in torch light. Looked out the tent and about 20 people gave us a cheer. They had watched our shadows doing the deed due to a huge torch one side.

Maybe should have purchased a better quality tent.

tinkerbell28;6275001

I don't think I would of had a bacon sarnie at work … I don't think I would of had a bacon sarnie at work again!Phew...........:lol:

Nor ever used the kitchen :roll:

massmail666;6275002

ur asda store sounds awesome!!!

They even give him free food ;-)

Staroffurby;6275005

Got caught sort of naked, in a silhouette once at Reading Festival. It … Got caught sort of naked, in a silhouette once at Reading Festival. It was early morning still pretty dark and i was enjoying myself with my gf in a tent. Well we had a good session and then notice one side of the tent was bathed in torch light. Looked out the tent and about 20 people gave us a cheer. They had watched our shadows doing the deed due to a huge torch one side. Maybe should have purchased a better quality tent.

OH lol!!!! How embarrassing!!!!!

Did you get marks out of ten for technique??:)

ClarityofMind;6275028

OH lol!!!! How embarrassing!!!!!Did you get marks out of ten for … OH lol!!!! How embarrassing!!!!!Did you get marks out of ten for technique??:)

I just buried my head in shame in the tent. My gf flashed her boobs and shouted "there you go a want a picture?" :oops:

fireheaven;6275072

I have had one I was at a wedding reception and had a top on that was … I have had one I was at a wedding reception and had a top on that was like a halter neck with two wide straps covering my boobs, no bra obviously.I was dancing away and the bride kept waving at me, I waved back and she carried on waving, I presumed she had drunk too much and kepted waving back and eventualy turned away. She came running over and covered me up, the tit tape had let me down and the twins were there in full view bouncing around :oops:I covered up and thought I can either run off the dance floor and hide or brave it out, so I carried on dancing

lol tit tape :-D

fireheaven;6275072

I have had one I was at a wedding reception and had a top on that was … I have had one I was at a wedding reception and had a top on that was like a halter neck with two wide straps covering my boobs, no bra obviously.I was dancing away and the bride kept waving at me, I waved back and she carried on waving, I presumed she had drunk too much and kepted waving back and eventualy turned away. She came running over and covered me up, the tit tape had let me down and the twins were there in full view bouncing around :oops:I covered up and thought I can either run off the dance floor and hide or brave it out, so I carried on dancing

oh lol!! poor you!!!!!!

:friends:

I was at a mall in Florida and my lil 3yr old man is too big now for the buggy but he likes to be picked up and carried when he's bored so I was constantly picking him up, putting him down, picking him up, putting him down.......

Had a light sundress on, no straps and wasn't til some man walked past with his head on literally the wrong way round and his tongue lollin out his mouth like a dog, that I realised my boobs werent covered up anymore....

Grabbed my lil boy, held him in front of me and ran off to the toilets to cover up :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6275097

oh lol!! poor you!!!!!! :friends:I was at a mall in Florida and my lil … oh lol!! poor you!!!!!! :friends:I was at a mall in Florida and my lil 3yr old man is too big now for the buggy but he likes to be picked up and carried when he's bored so I was constantly picking him up, putting him down, picking him up, putting him down.......Had a light sundress on, no straps and wasn't til some man walked past with his head on literally the wrong way round and his tongue lollin out his mouth like a dog, that I realised my boobs werent covered up anymore.... Grabbed my lil boy, held him in front of me and ran off to the toilets to cover up :w00t:

pics or....................

Are men allowed in? I thought men had to wait outside, my bf never comes in with me. That'll teach you to wait outside in future!

Sounds like she was possibly doing it on purpose or didn't care! If I am in a chaning room like that I spend half the time trying to hold the curtain shut with one hand. I would never go half naked in a dressing room unless the curtain was definately completely closed, even then I'm a bit paranoid. If I hear little kids outside I think oh no what if they come over and pull the curtain! As that did happen to me one day, some kid thought they were going into their mums changing room, luckily I was only trying on jeans and I was already clothed again.

I have tried on a bikini top in a supermarket so obv had to take my bra off, I wouldn't be surprised if I could be seen on cameras as the ceilings are so high that any ceiling cameras would be able to see in! I'm convinced security are probably zooming in or maybe I am paranoid.

Staroffurby;6275080

I just buried my head in shame in the tent. My gf flashed her boobs and … I just buried my head in shame in the tent. My gf flashed her boobs and shouted "there you go a want a picture?" :oops:

Oh your gf is confident, I'd never do that lol!!

michellerfc;6275108

Are men allowed in? I thought men had to wait outside, my bf never comes … Are men allowed in? I thought men had to wait outside, my bf never comes in with me. That'll teach you to wait outside in future! Sounds like she was possibly doing it on purpose or didn't care! If I am in a chaning room like that I spend half the time trying to hold the curtain shut with one hand. I would never go half naked in a dressing room unless the curtain was definately completely closed, even then I'm a bit paranoid. If I hear little kids outside I think oh no what if they come over and pull the curtain! As that did happen to me one day, some kid thought they were going into their mums changing room, luckily I was only trying on jeans and I was already clothed again.I have tried on a bikini top in a supermarket so obv had to take my bra off, I wouldn't be surprised if I could be seen on cameras as the ceilings are so high that any ceiling cameras would be able to see in! I'm convinced security are probably zooming in or maybe I am paranoid.

I dont worry about it if its just women and children around xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions