Groups

Have you ever soiled yourself?

Was just wondering cos my mother in law did the other week at a friends house.She felt a fart coming on and let it slip quiety but she followed through.There was loads of people in the house and she told everyonewhat happened cos it was dripping down her leg!She's only 49 and got me thinking does this happen alot?

43 Comments

why would tell everyone would you not try and be discreet and go to the toilet or something

wulshaz;6591104

why would tell everyone would you not try and be discreet and go to the … why would tell everyone would you not try and be discreet and go to the toilet or something

+1

ewwww thats disgusting are you that bored

lolololololololololololololollolololololoolloollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo bit of poo

i read spoiled!!!!! time for sleep i think lmao

yeah when i was about 6 months old! lol

an ex workmate of mine followed through halfway up a towercrane, he blamed his breakfast:-D

My mum's friend sneezed on Sunday and it was less 'achoooo' and more 'ahpoooo'.

Original Poster

wulshaz;6591104

why would tell everyone would you not try and be discreet and go to the … why would tell everyone would you not try and be discreet and go to the toilet or something

She was embarrassed and it was pretty obvious anyway.

You sad person! Are you needed on this forum other to than to enerrtain the halfwits? NO Your user name say's it all. :whistling:

Original Poster

Nitro111;6591155

You sad person! Are you needed on this forum other to than to enerrtain … You sad person! Are you needed on this forum other to than to enerrtain the halfwits? NO Your user name say's it all. :whistling:

Are you serious?Have you read some of the posts that go up here?:p

If I entertain the halfwits then I am needed.I'm proud to be one of them:w00t:

I pooed the bed a few years back, had a huge bowl of chilli, followed by several pints of Guinness topped off with a couple of bottles of mad dog 20/20. Crawled into bed a few hours later, did two cheeky farts followed by a wet one. Bad times.

Banned

Er no does she take it up the pooper? This sounds like a case of damaged muscles in the rear.

LoozR;6591185

Are you serious?Have you read some of the posts that go up here?:pIf I … Are you serious?Have you read some of the posts that go up here?:pIf I entertain the halfwits then I am needed.I'm proud to be one of them:w00t:

That say's it all! :w00t:

Nitro111;6591155

You sad person! Are you needed on this forum other to than to enerrtain … You sad person! Are you needed on this forum other to than to enerrtain the halfwits? NO Your user name say's it all. :whistling:

oh lighten up.

never trust a fart if your over 40
    i cant help it, but i find this thread funny :-D

Banned

ewwww minging

chezz2;6591315

never trust a fart if your over 40i cant help it, but i find … never trust a fart if your over 40i cant help it, but i find this thread funny :-D

yip me too but then u get the old fart .........pardon the pun.........who just wants to whinge on. they are probably full of wind and scared to release ...:whistling:

chezz2;6591315

never trust a fart if your over 40i cant help it, but i find … never trust a fart if your over 40i cant help it, but i find this thread funny :-D

Me too :lol:

bossyboots;6591326

yip me too but then u get the old fart .........pardon the … yip me too but then u get the old fart .........pardon the pun.........who just wants to whinge on. they are probably full of wind and scared to release ...:whistling:

you mean ****** retentive i think.:thumbsup:

tip

if you are going to fart and want to keep it quiet gently prise apart your bum cheeks.

ps dont do this if you only 'think' you are going to fart

my brother had mescalin put into his drink at a house party and actually soiled himself a few hours later..he had lost total control of his bodily functions:oops:

chezz2;6591347

you mean ****** retentive i think.:thumbsup:tipif you are going to fart … you mean ****** retentive i think.:thumbsup:tipif you are going to fart and want to keep it quiet gently prise apart your bum cheeks.ps dont do this if you only 'think' you are going to fart

why ******? that isn't a swear word.

chezz2;6591347

you mean ****** retentive i think.:thumbsup:tipif you are going to fart … you mean ****** retentive i think.:thumbsup:tipif you are going to fart and want to keep it quiet gently prise apart your bum cheeks.ps dont do this if you only 'think' you are going to fart

OMG i so laughed like mad there lol hoping av got some rep left for you:-D

Banned

chezz2;6591315

lmao thats funny..

adanac1970;6591359

my brother had mescalin put into his drink at a house party and actually … my brother had mescalin put into his drink at a house party and actually soiled himself a few hours later..he had lost total control of his bodily functions:oops:

wow, how come i never go to parties like that?:)

bossyboots;6591298

oh lighten up.

Or grow up! :w00t:

Banned

/crap thread

guv;6591443

/crap thread

Yep!

Nitro111;6591437

Or grow up! :w00t:

well whatever u feel takes priority:thumbsup:

Nitro111;6591446

Yep!

why read it then:?

chezz2;6591481

why read it then:?

There on a anti poop crusade.
    http://www.ttiwwp.com/p/P561035PA.gif

Goonieman;6591508

There on a anti poop crusade.

LOL
    guilty secrets?
    guilty pleasures?
    :oops:

This thread is useless without.......

wait, no

Banned

micoo;6591629

This thread is useless without.......wait, no

OMG that is what i thought when i saw you had posted, and how bad is that because i came to look :w00t::w00t:

sassie;6591645

OMG that is what i thought when i saw you had posted, and how bad is that … OMG that is what i thought when i saw you had posted, and how bad is that because i came to look :w00t::w00t:

hahahaha :lol: what would you have done if there was pics :lol:

Banned

micoo;6591649

probably puked :oops::oops:

sassie;6591650

probably bookmark + print :oops::oops:

Hehe!

Banned

PhearFactor;6591654

Hehe!

pmsl :w00t:

Banned

micoo;6591649

Probably infracted :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348

See more discussions