Groups

Have you got a match voucher yet, and what are you spending it on ?

I've got mine. It's gone towards a keyboard & mouse for my PS3 so I can use linux properly

12 Comments

i have got one,dont know yet what 2 get:thumbsup:

I sold mine for £1.50... which I will probably put towards buying Bioshock on the 360... which I still don't have yet.

mine is waiting to be used on a book I want, which hasn't been released yet.

I gave mine away as I doubt i would use it plus they will appreciate it more than me!

yimmie;2040466

I gave mine away as I doubt i would use it plus they will appreciate it … I gave mine away as I doubt i would use it plus they will appreciate it more than me!

Yeah baby xx

hukd don;2040440

I sold mine for £1.50... which I will probably put towards buying … I sold mine for £1.50... which I will probably put towards buying Bioshock on the 360... which I still don't have yet.

You sold it now that's cheap and im not talking about the price of the voucher :whistling:

waterloo;2040475

You sold it now that's cheap and im not talking about the price of the … You sold it now that's cheap and im not talking about the price of the voucher :whistling:

I thought a little harsh too!

Banned

Some books on how to play the piano 8-)

got one and bought Bo Selecta Series 3 £2.70 delivered! it were proper bo i tell ye

I have just used my voucher to buy my daughter a pack of Night Garden Birthday Party invites, hurrah and thanx

Waiting for Gears of War 2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
      2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
      3. What to do?????56
      4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions