Have you got a Quinny Zapp?

13 replies
Found 5th Oct 2009
About to change my m&p Pliko Pramette and order one of these as it folds up alot smaller and will fit easier in my car, but i was wondering what age they are up to? and if you'd recommend them?

Any help appreciated

EM x

13 Comments

i'd say 2.5 years, ours has been great.

Ours has also been great. Depends on size of your little one, our dd is 2yr 8mth and still goes in if we are walking long distances.
Only down side we came across was the fact that it doesn't recline - both our liked to sleep during the day in the pushchair and the zapp is slightly too upright for that.

I wouldnt get one, they are not very stable and you cant carry bags on them.

I used to sell them...Apart from the fact it doesnt recline it also isnt so good for carrying shopping. If you can get a stroller umbrella fold its more stable and lo can sleep in it. Also less faff to fold than the zapp. Just my opinion, hope it helps!

oops deanos beat me to it!

Original Poster

deanos;6488113

I wouldnt get one, they are not very stable and you cant carry bags on … I wouldnt get one, they are not very stable and you cant carry bags on them.

yeah i did notice this, but i guess if i get a basket for it (if they d them that is) it might be okay for just carrying little bits of shopping etc.
She doesnt really nap in the day so im hoping it will be okay

Does anyone know of an equally tiny one when folded?

Ella'sMummy;6488195

Does anyone know of an equally tiny one when folded?

I hated my Zapp. I had it for about a week before I got rid of it.

My lil man was only 2 & he already looked scrunched up in it! He is big for his age though. I stuck with my Maclaren in the end.

The ]Petite Star Zia's are similar to the Zapp & fold up pretty small. They also have a shopping basket

I got petite star Zia love it, also its lighter than zapp, which is fab if you folding for buses.
Also is a 1 handed fold action

DIVA1977;6488558

I got petite star Zia love it, also its lighter than zapp, which is fab … I got petite star Zia love it, also its lighter than zapp, which is fab if you folding for buses.Also is a 1 handed fold action

I know a few ppl who opted for the zia too due to its stability, recline, basket and price.
methinks its a winner all round:thumbsup:

Original Poster

OO definately going to take a look at it, thanks! :thumbsup:

Ours was brilliant, although It's annoying as they don't lie back. . . and now my brother is 3, he far too squished in it, which is why we changed pushchairs.
Everytime we used it, people mentioned how great it looks, and they are so easy to push, just one hand is all you need, you can buy small baskets for the bottom aswel, and they fold up tiny, and easily.
We never had one problem.
Hope that helps
x

Original Poster

*katie*;6488986

Ours was brilliant, although It's annoying as they don't lie back. . . … Ours was brilliant, although It's annoying as they don't lie back. . . and now my brother is 3, he far too squished in it, which is why we changed pushchairs.Everytime we used it, people mentioned how great it looks, and they are so easy to push, just one hand is all you need, you can buy small baskets for the bottom aswel, and they fold up tiny, and easily.We never had one problem.Hope that helpsx

Thanks for replying I still think im going to go with it, its a good price and has the most important feature to me...thats its tiny.

thanks everyone for your help :thumbsup:

Just to add the zia comes in a range of colours mines teal as i have a lil boy. Theres also some funky designs about.
I was lucky i got mine on offer in argos for £95.99 as they can be up to £140. If your buying from toys r us, ask around as ppl with gold cards often get sent money off prams etc

Original Poster

Ive just gone with the quinny after all that! Thanks for all your replies, thread can now be closed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is gearbest a legit/safe site to use?2131
    2. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher34
    3. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage66
    4. Best watches under £500?55

See more discussions