Groups

HAVE YOU GOT A WATER METER??? READ THIS SAVE ££££

The Government guidelines are very specific about who is and isn't eligible for the Watersure Scheme

First and foremost your property must be billed via a water meter.
    The amount of you bill must exceed the Watersure capped charge which at the moment stands at around £310.00 per year.

Where as the UNCAPPED is aprox £1400 per yaer or considerably MORE

A resident of the household must be in receipt of at least one of the following benefits

Income Support
    Income Based Job seekers Allowance
    Housing Benefit
    Council Tax Benefit
    Child Tax Credit (except in receipt of the family element only)
    Pension Credit
    Working Tax Credit

The person who receives the Benefit must be responsible for at least three children under the 19 years, who must be permanently resident in the household,

You may also be eligible if you or someone who lives with you suffers from and is being treated for one for the following medical conditions:

-Desquamation (flaky skin disease)

-Weeping skin disease (eczema,psoriasis, varicose, ulceration)

-Incontinence

-Crohn's disease

-Ulcerative colitis

- Abdominal stomas

-Renal failure requiring dialysis at home, unless a contribution to the cost of water consumed in the process of dialysis during the billing period is made by the health authority

-Any other medical condition as certified by a registered medical practitioner, certification must include: the name of the patient, the diagnosis of the medical condition, the date of the certification, and together the name, address and signature of the registered medical practitioner and as a result of that condition is obliged to use significant additional volume of water.

RING NOW & ASK FOR YOUR WATER SURE APP PACK!!!

THIS IS THE LINK TO FIND OUT MORE yorkshirewater.com/man…spx

HOPE THIS HELPS (",) x

18 Comments

Thank you for this, Im just trying to find out if Welsh water are doing this too as My daughter and husband suffer bad eczema, and we get the child tax credits x

Banned

beth3735;8108217

Thank you for this, Im just trying to find out if Welsh water are doing … Thank you for this, Im just trying to find out if Welsh water are doing this too as My daughter and husband suffer bad eczema, and we get the child tax credits x

Hi honey,

I get eczema on my elbows and ankles.

I found Avon Planet Spa African Shea Butter foot and elbow really good.

Just apply it 3 times a day.

I have also had epaderm recommended to me x x

DLM;8108235

Hi honey, I get eczema on my elbows and ankles.I found Avon Planet Spa … Hi honey, I get eczema on my elbows and ankles.I found Avon Planet Spa African Shea Butter foot and elbow really good.Just apply it 3 times a day.I have also had epaderm recommended to me x x

im not sure what cream hubby uses as its some type of steriod one from dr, but his wont go, seems to of scared him for life lol My daughter uses a child steriod cream, but I will get some of that Avon stuff as it may help her x

Banned

beth3735;8108264

im not sure what cream hubby uses as its some type of steriod one from … im not sure what cream hubby uses as its some type of steriod one from dr, but his wont go, seems to of scared him for life lol My daughter uses a child steriod cream, but I will get some of that Avon stuff as it may help her x

It is really lovely just try to apply it 3 times a day to keep the area moist x x

dont have water meters in scotland

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8108312

You have the good life in scotland.

DLM;8108325

You have the good life in scotland.

no just have loads of water :x

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8108347

no just have loads of water :x

Oh well, it is cheap :thumbsup:

Banned

I`ve just had a rebate and a discount on my water bill because i live on my own and cant have a meter because i share a mains pipe with next door . (england) you have to apply - `single occupier discount `.

jamstaruk1972;8108312

YES WE DO!

Yeah we can get meters in scotland :/...and the water isn't cheap. In Edinburgh they try and hide the water charge (you can't find it anywhere online!) and they stick it on the letter with the council tax, £500 per year isn't cheap!

Why is it that all the tramps on benefits get to ditch thier water meter and all of the hard working people have to suffer from being ripped off with a meter ?
    :x

Original Poster

Springveldt;8113058

https://www.anglianwater.co.uk/household/your-account/tariffs/watersure/eligibility/index.aspxThis is clearer.

Thnx spot on!:)

beth3735;8108264

im not sure what cream hubby uses as its some type of steriod one from … im not sure what cream hubby uses as its some type of steriod one from dr, but his wont go, seems to of scared him for life lol My daughter uses a child steriod cream, but I will get some of that Avon stuff as it may help her x

try changing the diets by removing non organic dairy products and a moisturiser based on aloe vera :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ChrisUK;8113142

Why is it that all the tramps on benefits get to ditch thier water meter … Why is it that all the tramps on benefits get to ditch thier water meter and all of the hard working people have to suffer from being ripped off with a meter ?:x

not all people on benifits are "tramps":? and there is "working tax credit"

ChrisUK;8115771

Working tax credits = people who are in crap jobs getting top ups

You are a rude person. FYI.... You are off OT. AND not all the people that receive benefits are in crap jobs. I am a teacher and I get them. At least those that get tax credits are bothering to get off their rear-ends and find something to do in the workplace.

Original Poster

"chris uk" what you trying to say is "working tax credits=benifits=crap job??:x
    so i figure no benifts=good job=well paid....:)so what the hell you on here moaning about no help from the goverment, anyways makes me happy knowing that rude lil people like yourself get hit were it hearts!! in your pocket hahaaaa:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions