Groups

Have you got what it takes to be a hero

Banned
    Sully - Miracle on the Hudson

In just a few heart-in-mouth moments, Sully had to make all the right moves to avoid disaster – and he had to do it in one of the most stressful situations imaginable.

So if he can get the answers right while handling a stricken plane, seconds from disaster, it should be a doddle for you, right? Answer these six questions to determine whether you’ve got what it takes to be a hero.

Post your results

24 Comments

3 out of 6

3/6 My kids would do better as they've both flown solo!

0.5 Never board an aircraft that is due to take-off in the immediate future, or ever. It reduces the risk of dying onboard an aircraft.

Health remaining: 100%.
    Hero status: dubious.

PS. Six out of Six

Daft questions.

4/6

5/6

Got the last one wrong.

Mark2111

5/6Got the last one wrong.

I'm flying with you X)

Banned

What a load of ****

YouDontWantToKnow

What a load of ****

What was the last word

Banned

summerof76

What was the last word

He was a trained pilot. I'm sure a lot of pilots in the situation would of done the same. No miracle just someone doing their job. Just the other day a car cut across me and I had to react to avoid an accident. Lets make a movie:
    Andrew- Miracle on the A3102, Swindon

666FU

He was a trained pilot. I'm sure a lot of pilots in the situation would … He was a trained pilot. I'm sure a lot of pilots in the situation would of done the same. No miracle just someone doing their job. Just the other day a car cut across me and I had to react to avoid an accident. Lets make a movie: Andrew- Miracle on the A3102, Swindon

Good morning Andrew,
    My name is Clint Eastwood. I recently received some amazing footage of some truly heroic and lightning fast reflexis of a driver whom I believe to be you. I am interested in making a movie whereby I would constantly replay the footage of your near death experience throughout the film. Tom hanks plays you and Samuel l Jackson is Co starring as well every movie has to have him. What do you say Hero?

Banned

Yes.

Not telling you what I got, just make sure you're never with me if I end up flying a plane

4/6. I was disappointed to see there wasn't a question where one of the possible answers was - panic and jump out of the plane screaming like a girl. That would be my natural instinct.

5/6 I'm almost a hero

5/6 for me.
    FP had memorised and indexed all answers and possibilities before the quiz was even written so I cry fowl

6/6 on the quiz.

Although i did fly a mates remote control plane a few years ago now & it hit the ground like a dart. He was not impressed.

Watched the film last week & i would give it 1/6. Bored me to tears tbh.

Edited by: "OldEnglish" 6th Dec 2016

Mark2111

5/6Got the last one wrong.

Same here!

6/6
    I watch too much air crash investigation.
    Edited by: "callum84" 6th Dec 2016

I got three but then I don't know how to fly a plane

6 out of 6 thats only because the quiz didnt give an option to grab a parachute and leave everyone else to fend for themselves.

Oneday77

5/6 for me. FP had memorised and indexed all answers and possibilities … 5/6 for me. FP had memorised and indexed all answers and possibilities before the quiz was even written so I cry fowl

Plane insight.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/028008d77a6b74a711ffb9bfa5702d3b/tumblr_inline_o4y2syX2sT1srob4n_500.gif
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/56/24/58/5624589e6ea7cd72d4dc7026eae8f7b8.jpg

Brilliant film. Don't give a crap about your quiz though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions