Have you got your credit/debit card number memorized?

Is this something everyone here should do?

12 Comments

Banned

no lol, takes me to remember all the pin numbers for my cards :lol: x

Yes I have mesmerized all my details :w00t:

Nope, I knew my old one but I got a new one in March and haven't bothered memorizing it

I have yeah, its a great idea !

I have all mine memorised yes-including start/expiry and ccv number-dont know why really-I just seem to be able to remember stuff like this-I also have an uncanny ability to memorise huge amounts of phone numbers-my wife says its the only talent I have.

No. Although, I was once fired from a job in a supermarket because of my ability to memorise the 25-odd characters of my staff discount card, which was deemed a security risk for customers and their credit cards.

Banned

barky;5922306

I have all mine memorised yes-including start/expiry and ccv number-dont … I have all mine memorised yes-including start/expiry and ccv number-dont know why really-I just seem to be able to remember stuff like this-I also have an uncanny ability to memorise huge amounts of phone numbers-my wife says its the only talent I have.

Lol, takes my OH to remember a dentist appointment :w00t: x

No.

I can't remember what I did an hour ago either :oops:

No, but I have both my parents cards memorised because I am always using them to order stuff for them. They know I have them memorised (luckily I am trustworthy!) and often ask what they are if they are topping their phone up or something

I have a bad memory, but if you copy something enough times it just starts to click!

Nope, but the damn missus has, how I hate impulse buys:cry:

Yup - purely cos I pay all my bills online. It came naturally

i have and its a nightmare its so much quicker to impulse buy where as when i didn't know my number i was to lazy to get my card out of my wallet!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions