Have you got your V tickets yet?

12 replies
Found 9th Aug 2009
hey guys and girls,
Just wondering if anyone has tickets to V festival yet?
I bought some ages ago but am yet to receive them, i know they post them close to the date of the festival, has anyone had theirs yet?
Really looking forward to it, great line up this year.
Thanks
Emma-lee

10 Comments

I haven't yet , can't wait for the line up.

Original Poster

okay cool, just checking i'm not the only one, can't wait. I have been twice before and its fab although the toilets and showers lead a lot to be desired.

Emma-lee;5976226

okay cool, just checking i'm not the only one, can't wait. I have been … okay cool, just checking i'm not the only one, can't wait. I have been twice before and its fab although the toilets and showers lead a lot to be desired.

Its my first V and my first festival , any tips

spobby;5976448

Get drunk, listen to the music, remember security staff have no sense of humor!:thumbsup:

Oh and always carry toilet paper with you!:)

Got my tickets through seetickets and they came special delivery on 28th July. Guess it just depends on ticket suppliers. We are going to Weston Park. Sure yours will be with you soon!!

Original Poster

spobby;5976448

Yep, get there as early as you can because the later you get there the longer you have to walk to the empty campsites because the closiest ones fill up quickly.
Take some alcohol with you for at the camp site but no glass mind.
Baby wipes are a must, there are a few showers but te queues are terrible and they are probably like the toilets - rank!
Just enjoy yourself, its amazing, the line up is really good this year.
Have fun :thumbsup:
I'm going to weston park.
Can't wait
x

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5976490

Get drunk, listen to the music, remember security staff have no sense of … Get drunk, listen to the music, remember security staff have no sense of humor!:thumbsup:Oh and always carry toilet paper with you!:)

getting drunk is one of my plans .

Emma-lee;5976629

Yep, get there as early as you can because the later you get there the … Yep, get there as early as you can because the later you get there the longer you have to walk to the empty campsites because the closiest ones fill up quickly. Take some alcohol with you for at the camp site but no glass mind. Baby wipes are a must, there are a few showers but te queues are terrible and they are probably like the toilets - rank!Just enjoy yourself, its amazing, the line up is really good this year.Have fun :thumbsup:I'm going to weston park.Can't wait x

im going hylands i think , i think were in red , the family zone?

Original Poster

spobby;5976663

getting drunk is one of my plans .im going hylands i think , i think were … getting drunk is one of my plans .im going hylands i think , i think were in red , the family zone?

oh yeah the chelmsford one lets you reserve campsites, at weston its first come first served, a mad dash to to find a decent spot, i have booked a travellodage for the night before. I live in newcastle so i would be guaranteed to get there last if not :-D

My sis got her tickets (recorded delivery) last week some time, not sure who she booked with x

Original Poster

got them today! wohoo!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72793
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions