Groups

have you had a crazy day?

and need to post about your troubles or just have a chat. feel free to do so in this thread :-)

lynds xx

232 Comments

Yes :w00t:
    I'm just up :oops:

well done on your 8ooo posts , bl;ack belt soon for you

Banned

I'll just pm you and Aln all mine :friends:

Check the Congrats thread lynds :whistling:

Morning All,

Ive came in to work today and have no work to do and everyone is kindly reminding me how drunk i was on friday and what i did.Nothing to bad so far fingers crossed lol.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3832910

Yes :w00t:I'm just up :oops:

lazy so and so lol

Original Poster

alnbowes;3832915

well done on your 8ooo posts , bl;ack belt soon for you

thx my darlin ;-)

Original Poster

DLM;3832928

I'll just pm you and Aln all mine :friends:

thats fine hunny :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3832948

lazy so and so lol

Not my fault..it was the drink..i mean...:oops:

Original Poster

BlondeBella;3832939

Morning All,Ive came in to work today and have no work to do and everyone … Morning All,Ive came in to work today and have no work to do and everyone is kindly reminding me how drunk i was on friday and what i did.Nothing to bad so far fingers crossed lol.

lol sounds like you had a good time. hope the day doesn't go too slow if it's quiet

Banned

lyndsbowes;3832955

thats fine hunny :thumbsup:

Thank you x x

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3832962

Not my fault..it was the drink..i mean...:oops:

:shock: tut tut

and thx for the congrats

lyndsbowes;3832994

:shock: tut tutand thx for the congrats

What u shocked about :prop:

No bother :-D

So this morning was just a normal day at work, i work in a small office - my boss, me and the new guy. The new guy has been here about 2 months now, we were really starting to get on quite well. Then, at about 10.30 my boss asks him to come into the meeting room - they emerge 15 minutes later and he is clearing his desk.

Yikes.

Im sort of in shock at the moment, I have no idea what happened but looks like we have a vacancy for a designer again.

not_andy;3833002

So this morning was just a normal day at work, i work in a small office - … So this morning was just a normal day at work, i work in a small office - my boss, me and the new guy. The new guy has been here about 2 months now, we were really starting to get on quite well. Then, at about 10.30 my boss asks him to come into the meeting room - they emerge 15 minutes later and he is clearing his desk.Yikes.Im sort of in shock at the moment, I have no idea what happened but looks like we have a vacancy for a designer again.

Yikes thats not to good, i think im grateful now that i still have a job even if there is nothing to do.

Original Poster

not_andy;3833002

So this morning was just a normal day at work, i work in a small office - … So this morning was just a normal day at work, i work in a small office - my boss, me and the new guy. The new guy has been here about 2 months now, we were really starting to get on quite well. Then, at about 10.30 my boss asks him to come into the meeting room - they emerge 15 minutes later and he is clearing his desk.Yikes.Im sort of in shock at the moment, I have no idea what happened but looks like we have a vacancy for a designer again.

oh my, it's not nice when that happens..... even worse when you're the one being let go. happened to me :oops: and still don't know for what reason coz i was good at my job :-(

lyndsbowes;3832964

lol sounds like you had a good time. hope the day doesn't go too slow if … lol sounds like you had a good time. hope the day doesn't go too slow if it's quiet

Yeah it was managed to come home with a big bauble of a roof tho :lol::giggle:

Original Poster

BlondeBella;3833031

Yeah it was managed to come home with a big bauble of a roof tho … Yeah it was managed to come home with a big bauble of a roof tho :lol::giggle:

:w00t: pmsl have you put it on your roof :giggle:

lyndsbowes;3833030

oh my, it's not nice when that happens..... even worse when you're the … oh my, it's not nice when that happens..... even worse when you're the one being let go. happened to me :oops: and still don't know for what reason coz i was good at my job :-(

Do they not have to give you a reason for letting you go?

not_andy;3833002

Perhaps your boss saw he was chatting away on internet forums instead of working :w00t:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3833001

What u shocked about :prop:No bother :-D

you drinking at your age :roll:

DAMNOME;3833051

Perhaps your boss saw he was chatting away on internet forums instead of … Perhaps your boss saw he was chatting away on internet forums instead of working :w00t:

I won't get fired, im amazing :-)

lyndsbowes;3833056

you drinking at your age :roll:

wasnt anymore than a bottle...or two :whistling:

lyndsbowes;3833045

:w00t: pmsl have you put it on your roof :giggle:

Nope got to take it in to work tomorrow so we can hang it up in the office:x, i wanted to keep it :giggle:

Original Poster

BlondeBella;3833048

Do they not have to give you a reason for letting you go?

they did, put it down to attendance which wasn't really the reason.... i knew it was coz my hubby worked there and they didn't like it for some reason :? :roll:

lyndsbowes;3833076

they did, put it down to attendance which wasn't really the reason.... i … they did, put it down to attendance which wasn't really the reason.... i knew it was coz my hubby worked there and they didn't like it for some reason :? :roll:

Thats just pathetic, how can that bother them.

lyndsbowes;3833076

they did, put it down to attendance which wasn't really the reason.... i … they did, put it down to attendance which wasn't really the reason.... i knew it was coz my hubby worked there and they didn't like it for some reason :? :roll:

tut :roll:
    should attend more

Original Poster

BlondeBella;3833094

Thats just pathetic, how can that bother them.

coz they all had their own little clique and saw people liked me there so wanted rid :roll: nevermind, things happen for a reason and i wouldn't be where i am now if it hadn't have happened :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3833106

tut :roll:should attend more

lol i know.... nevermind
    i can't rep you yet but when i can i will do for my secret santa prezzie and congrats..... just keep reminding me coz i might forget lol :roll:

lyndsbowes;3833169

lol i know.... nevermind :pi can't rep you yet but when i can i will do … lol i know.... nevermind :pi can't rep you yet but when i can i will do for my secret santa prezzie and congrats..... just keep reminding me coz i might forget lol :roll:

That would be rep begging :whistling:

[SIZE=1]Rep me tho..:-D[/SIZE]

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3833179

That would be rep begging :whistling:[SIZE=1]Rep me tho..:-D[/SIZE]

it's not begging coz i'm already gonna give you it without being asked to. but pm me in a few days if i still haven't done it :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3833196

it's not begging coz i'm already gonna give you it without being asked … it's not begging coz i'm already gonna give you it without being asked to. but pm me in a few days if i still haven't done it :thumbsup:

I'll do that :whistling:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3833207

I'll do that :whistling:

:thumbsup:
    now has anyone got any plans for today.... apart from bella who's stuck in work :roll: you doing owt after work bella?

I'm planning on gannin to eds , the bank to pay liam

getting some chips for you even though you are only over the road from the chippy and i am 11 miles round trip from ya

lyndsbowes;3833265

:thumbsup:now has anyone got any plans for today.... apart from bella … :thumbsup:now has anyone got any plans for today.... apart from bella who's stuck in work :roll: you doing owt after work bella?

No..just in here..maybe upto Woolies later
    You?

lyndsbowes;3833152

coz they all had their own little clique and saw people liked me there so … coz they all had their own little clique and saw people liked me there so wanted rid :roll: nevermind, things happen for a reason and i wouldn't be where i am now if it hadn't have happened :thumbsup:

Well im glad it worked out for the best for you.:thumbsup:

Yes CRAZY.

9am - Woke Up
    9.10am - Doorbell Rings go downstairs and there is a package
    9.11am - 12.05 - Bed.

Original Poster

alnbowes;3833275

I'm planning on gannin to eds , the bank to pay liam getting some chips … I'm planning on gannin to eds , the bank to pay liam getting some chips for you even though you are only over the road from the chippy and i am 11 miles round trip from ya

awwww you wonderful hubby :friends:

Banned

lyndsbowes;3833265

:thumbsup:now has anyone got any plans for today.... apart from bella … :thumbsup:now has anyone got any plans for today.... apart from bella who's stuck in work :roll: you doing owt after work bella?

I think I'll stay in and stuff my face with quality street x x

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3833278

No..just in here..maybe upto Woolies later :)You?

nope [SIZE="1"]in work[/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8914
      2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2458
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24104
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849

See more discussions