Groups

Have you had your Michael Jackson ticket refunds yet.

No need to slag the guy off.
    I just want to know if anyone has had their refund yet.
    If so, when did you apply for it and when did you get the refund.

40 Comments

Love house fab photo,

Ps, i speak to folk at my work every day who booked the ticket on there credit card,

And are requesting for teh bank to refund them because the company won't it depends on who you bought em from and for how much,,,,,,,,,,,

all the money for the tickets sold, went towards the funeral costs and charity

Are you being serious?

Lies they can't do that,

choclatepup;5750219

Are you being serious?Lies they can't do that,

what i saw in a magazine, and evesdropped on a conversation in starbucks......

what was also mentioned that the thousands that got the tickets first would either be given a refund or a memorabilia of MJ......what the talk is ATM

Ticketmaster will refund within 21 days of the refund application, so no need to worry

taurus_the_bull;5750271

what i saw in a magazine, and evesdropped on a conversation in … what i saw in a magazine, and evesdropped on a conversation in starbucks......what was also mentioned that the thousands that got the tickets first would either be given a refund or a memorabilia of MJ......what the talk is ATM

what tosh lol :roll:

all tickets will be refunded if bought via a reputable seller :thumbsup:

ATM = non UK cashpoint :whistling:

taurus_the_bull;5750271

what i saw in a magazine, and evesdropped on a conversation in … what i saw in a magazine, and evesdropped on a conversation in starbucks......what was also mentioned that the thousands that got the tickets first would either be given a refund or a memorabilia of MJ......what the talk is ATM

There is a special offer to all ticket customers to either choose a refund or ticket or a partial refund. this offer for the tickets expires in August

like to say even if you brought yr tickets through ebay, you will get yr money bk and u have to contact the seller. there was a new announcement yesterday on ebay about it

i thought so, but you have a saftey net on you credit card anyways

i did an online form through ticketmaster last week but have not had anything yet.

with the amount of tickets they have got to refund i would say it will take longer than a week to sort out, sure it will all turn out right in the end

Info here on how to apply for online refunds for the official ticket sellers:

Ticketmaster
    Seetickets
    Ticketline
    Viagogo.

michaeljacksonlive.com/ref…php

got mine. today

this is my first time getting a refund on a credit card...can someone explain the process...will the money get transfered into my account or do i have to wait til the bank gets the money and then tell them to refund to my account?

Jumpingphil;5801260

The money should go straight back on your card.So if you pay your card … The money should go straight back on your card.So if you pay your card off in full each month, then you will have credit on your credit card.Sounds kinda funny that.If you don't pay off in full, then this should reduce your balance, but it is not the same as a payment, so you will still have to make that month's payment as normal.:thumbsup:

so it wont go straight into my account?

I applied a week and a half ago and still heard nothing. Will call them next week if still nothing.

Jumpingphil;5801653

You are confusing me now, what account?It will go back onto your credit … You are confusing me now, what account?It will go back onto your credit card account.

my account with all my money in...credit card account is seperate aint it?

Supermod

Received mine from Ticketmaster yesterday.

killabyte;5802471

how did you pay? Debit card or Credit card?

sorry - credit i see.

money will be credited to your account when the refunds processed.

killabyte;5802471

If you paid by credit card, it will go back onto your credit card account, how would ticketmaster even know your normal bank account details??:?

No need to **** the guy off.

LOL I don't think it was intentional on his part.

Eh? you can say **** but you cant quote it??

Or do I need to be a solar flare??

you did explain it twice but killabyte doesnt seem to be getting it :whistling:

i understand wot Jumpingphil is saying but let me describe my situation....

bought MJ tickets using credit card
    paid credit card bill (MJ tickets) with my debit card

MJ tickets will be refunded to credit card...is it anyway possible to get the MJ refund back into my debit card account?

killabyte;5806778

i understand wot Jumpingphil is saying but let me describe my … i understand wot Jumpingphil is saying but let me describe my situation....bought MJ tickets using credit cardpaid credit card bill (MJ tickets) with my debit cardMJ tickets will be refunded to credit card...is it anyway possible to get the MJ refund back into my debit card account?

Nope, without taking the money out in cash and paying it in to your debit account

Received mine today from Ticketmaster.

killabyte;5806778

i understand wot Jumpingphil is saying but let me describe my … i understand wot Jumpingphil is saying but let me describe my situation....bought MJ tickets using credit cardpaid credit card bill (MJ tickets) with my debit cardMJ tickets will be refunded to credit card...is it anyway possible to get the MJ refund back into my debit card account?

If you have a nil balance when the refund comes in the bank will send you a cheque for the difference.

[QUOTE=chester123;5807365]If you have a nil balance when the refund comes in the bank will send you a cheque for the difference.[/QUOTE

never heard of that before :thinking:

got my refund today, so I now have a £174 or whatever credit balance on my CC

bazzaric;5806976

Nope, without taking the money out in cash and paying it in to your debit … Nope, without taking the money out in cash and paying it in to your debit account

dont you get charged for taking money from atm machine with credit cards?

so will my credit balance go from £500 limit to £840?

its kinda confusing all this :?

got £0 balance on credit card...

i'm expecting £340 back for tickets

so your credit card will go £340 in credit, giving you £840 available to spend(including credit limit). You normally do get charged for atm credit card withdrawals, but you need to check with the card issuer really.

Happysteveo;5808029

so your credit card will go £340 in credit, giving you £840 available to s … so your credit card will go £340 in credit, giving you £840 available to spend(including credit limit).

so let say i got the £840 credit limit...if i purchase something for £200 on CC, credit limit would come down to £640...would i still have to pay that £200 with my direct debit?

no, because it will just come out of the extra £340 thats been put back on the card ontop of your zero balance.

Happysteveo;5808078

no, because it will just come out of the extra £340 thats been put back … no, because it will just come out of the extra £340 thats been put back on the card ontop of your zero balance.

kool kool...:thumbsup: thanks for clearing it up...its the first time i'm getting a refund on a CC so sorry for all the questions

No worries, I only klnow the answers because I used to work for a bank lol.

Happysteveo;5808134

No worries, I only klnow the answers because I used to work for a bank … No worries, I only klnow the answers because I used to work for a bank lol.

lol:-D which bank by the way?

Abbey! don't hurt me.

You can call them up and ask for a cheque for the excess funds. Used to work in retail banking for credit cards (HSBC) and this happened all the time.

I have done it personally with Egg and MBNA.

Happysteveo;5808168

Abbey! don't hurt me.

ahh...the rich folks bank...i see lol

killabyte;5808204

ahh...the rich folks bank...i see lol

Nah, thats not Abbey, that would be coutts.co.uk/ :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions