Groups

Have you ordered a TV from musthave100?

I'm just trying to gauge how many people have ordered a £100 32" TV.:?

45 Comments

yep, just 1

i have ordered 1

ordered one. expecting it saturday monday or tuesday

Original Poster

Mods, can you make this a public poll please. Thanks.

Banned

Hmmm. No option for ordered 3 and received 2 so far!!!!

Just 1 for me:thumbsup:

I went for last option Sorry, don't believe in miracles. Hope I wrong and those who ordered will get their tellies.

Banned

just the one :w00t:

Are the £100 32" HD tv's still available?

Ordered 1 due for dispatch on the 28th

Kommunist

I went for last option Sorry, don't believe in miracles. Hope I wrong … I went for last option Sorry, don't believe in miracles. Hope I wrong and those who ordered will get their tellies.

its not a miracle. people have recievd these and people have bought other items and recieved those as well.

orered 1 at first,then ordered another for the bedroom,then my daughter asked for a new tv for xmas so bought a third!

edjaned

orered 1 at first,then ordered another for the bedroom,then my daughter … orered 1 at first,then ordered another for the bedroom,then my daughter asked for a new tv for xmas so bought a third!

lol. none for the bathroom?:giggle:

put one in basket straight away when thread came on, then decieded against it as wasnt sure of the site as never used them before and didnt know anything about them, but good luck to those of you if you get them, will kick myself then.:)

ALICOM007

its not a miracle. people have recievd these and people have bought other … its not a miracle. people have recievd these and people have bought other items and recieved those as well.

Nice to know miracles do happen

i thought only 3 had been delivered so far ???

Banned

SpecialK

i thought only 3 had been delivered so far ???

well only 3 that have posted:giggle:

Would be better as dinosteveus says to turn this is into a public pollhttp://img236.exs.cx/img236/9268/scratchchin6hy.gif

Original Poster

fox2020

Would be better as dinosteveus says to turn this is into a public poll

I did ask :thumbsup: I also said Please and Thanks :-D

Banned

why so you can hound the ones that have received and not posted:giggle: , bet you a pound to a pinch of cack they wouldn't have voted if it hadnt have been private, i also think once a poll is private it would be out of order to turn it public

Original Poster

sassie

why so you can hound the ones that have received and not posted:giggle: , … why so you can hound the ones that have received and not posted:giggle: , bet you a pound to a pinch of cack they wouldn't have voted if it hadnt have been private, i also think once a poll is private it would be out of order to turn it public

Ummm, probably right on that.:p

It was asked to be public on post 5 with very few votes, however I can see sassie's point, but would the scam voters be so many if it was a public vote, I don't think so but you pay your money you make your choicehttp://www.wizdforums.co.uk/images/smilies/shrug.gif

Ordered one on the off chance it will be honoured(12th)........not heard 'owt yet,though will be encouraged if others receive theirs in the next week.
    Don't think it's a scam(yet!) just not sure they can fulfil all orders:whistling:

One. Despatch to be advised (as of yesterday).

Original Poster

Bump.

Banned

Think it would be more useful if people can quote their delivery dates.

And those that have passed those promised dates to contact Trading Standards. They wont do a thing until a contract has been broken - and those still to reach their promised date, can only twiddle their thumbs in the meantime.

Banned

trouble is all dealing for me has been done by phone, so how do i prove a contract has been broken?

And by looking at the poll im mystified how so many threads and posts have been made about this considering only a handful of us have ordered:giggle:

Original Poster

I don't think the figures are anywhere near accurate.

Banned

dinosteveus

I don't think the figures are anywhere near accurate.

Ive not "polled" (since there isnt one relevant to me) but I would imagine an awful lot will be from the "told you it was a scam" brigade anyway.

Original Poster

guv

Ive not "polled" (since there isnt one relevant to me) but I would … Ive not "polled" (since there isnt one relevant to me) but I would imagine an awful lot will be from the "told you it was a scam" brigade anyway.

I don't understand. I thought you had ordered two and received two?:?

dinosteveus

I don't understand. I thought you had ordered two and received two?:?

Ordered 3 and recieved 2 so far if I remember correctly :thumbsup:

Ordered one and its been delivered.

thom_yorke

When did you order and was it delivered recently ?

thom_yorke

yess please tell us when it arrived there are alot of woried people that think this is a scam.

I posted in the other thread when I received it. It was almost two weeks ago. I ordered on the Saturday (3rd).

ok thanks. did city link deliver it or was it a unmarked van?

Banned

thom_yorke

I posted in the other thread when I received it. It was almost two weeks … I posted in the other thread when I received it. It was almost two weeks ago. I ordered on the Saturday (3rd).

hotukdeals.com/for…365

did you see pictures of guv's box? did yours have near enough the same damage to box as his?

It came in a UPS van. I'm trying to find Guv's pictures but I can't. Is there a direct link to them? The one posted seems to take me to a car safety seat thread!

Banned

thom_yorke

It came in a UPS van. I'm trying to find Guv's pictures but I can't. Is … It came in a UPS van. I'm trying to find Guv's pictures but I can't. Is there a direct link to them? The one posted seems to take me to a car safety seat thread!

i will find it for you, give me a sec or two
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions