Groups

Have you ordered from HMV recently? If so, how long was delivery?

Banned
    As title says.

the item was dispatched on the 6th and I thought it would have arrived by now

Thanks in advace.

12 Comments

HMV is based in Guernsey so takes a little longer than normal domestic deliveries and we have had some white stuff which stops the postie getting out to places.

Give it a few more days, it will get there but takes time.

can take up to 3-5 working days, some arrive sooner tho, but in general give it the full 5 days

God knows. I'm waiting on things from Play from the end of Nov. Ordered an item (not HMV) on the 3rd Dec with next day delivery (should have come Mon 6th) and still not here. Post is all over the shop at the moment.
    Oh not had my pay slip which normally comes on Fridays and hasn't come today either.

Original Poster Banned

Oh, doesnt sound very good. Luckily I dont have any white stuff around here X)

Thanks for your replies
    Edited by: "speedy1477" 11th Dec 2010

speedy1477

Oh, doesnt sound very good. Luckily I dont have any white stuff around … Oh, doesnt sound very good. Luckily I dont have any white stuff around here X)Thanks for your replies

No snow here either. DHL problem is staff illness.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

No snow here either. DHL problem is staff illness.

Lol, i can beat that. I arranged for an amazon marketplace sale to be delivered to work and, when i asked where it was, they've attempted delivery to somewhere else and, they won't tell me why.
    This was Wednesday. Then told on Friday it would be within the hour, that was 11:30am. By 3:15, i rang up, said, don't bother. Coming Monday now............i hope

It will just be postal backlog, im waiting on contact lenses from Jersey that should have been here this time last week. Same with cd's from Amazon which are channel islands despatch too

I placed an order with HMV which was despatched on 4th Dec and only arrived today.They also sent me Scooby Doo DVD when I ordered Airbender,so now have to send it back to them and wait for the right one to be sent

Waiting on a few items from Play/Amazon, post will be very slow this close to Christmas plus with the backlog from the snow.

ive ordered things from them took about a month

Original Poster Banned

osbornerayman

I placed an order with HMV which was despatched on 4th Dec and only … I placed an order with HMV which was despatched on 4th Dec and only arrived today.They also sent me Scooby Doo DVD when I ordered Airbender,so now have to send it back to them and wait for the right one to be sent

Cheers, hopefully it will arrive in the next 2 working days for me

Yes, dispatched on 1st and only got here on Thursday (9th). HMV are generally quite slow, so that combined with the weather and RM backlog means that you just need to be patient at the moment.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would22
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2548
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137

See more discussions