Have you received your photo collages yet?

19 replies
Found 24th Sep 2008
..a friend of mine has ordered, but is still waiting, and its gone past 5 working days delivery....

1. Misc
  2. Photo
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Photo
19 Comments

got mine at begining of week they are great well chuffed!

got a collage of my nephew from birth to now (9 months) so nice!

I've got both of my orders (3 collages in both) , they're quite good actually

Original Poster

onlyme23;3044288

got mine at begining of week they are great well chuffed!got a collage of … got mine at begining of week they are great well chuffed!got a collage of my nephew from birth to now (9 months) so nice!

RedIron;3044289

I've got both of my orders (3 collages in both) , they're quite good … I've got both of my orders (3 collages in both) , they're quite good actually

ahhhhh..well done! Did u receive my friends??!
no, seriously, do u remember what date u ordered and when they came?

PS... Hi Rediron.. hows ur little princess?

mine are here and excellent

Original Poster

jennie-jack;3044336

mine are here and excellent

when did u order... when did they come?? please.

ordered mine saturday and they arrived tuesday

yellowsticker;3044307

ahhhhh..well done! Did u receive my friends??! no, seriously, do u … ahhhhh..well done! Did u receive my friends??! no, seriously, do u remember what date u ordered and when they came?PS... Hi Rediron.. hows ur little princess?

Hiya she's fine thank you, I got the collages of her actually

I ordered my first lot on the 13th it was dispatched on the 17th

The second lot was 15th and 21st

ordered 8 late on Friday and 3 more on Saturday. 8 received on Thursday and 3 received Monday

mines not arrived as yet,ordered sunday had 2 emails about delays due to recent high demand
:x

Original Poster

RedIron;3044396

Hiya she's fine thank you, I got the collages of her actuallyI ordered my … Hiya she's fine thank you, I got the collages of her actuallyI ordered my first lot on the 13th it was dispatched on the 17thThe second lot was 15th and 21st

glad to hear it :thumbsup:

thanks for the dates, will tell my friend (well, its my mum tbh!! ) :-D

yellowsticker;3044416

glad to hear it :thumbsup:thanks for the dates, will tell my friend … glad to hear it :thumbsup:thanks for the dates, will tell my friend (well, its my mum tbh!! ) :-D

No problems, I told you those pictures I sent you were for your eyes only! not to make up a collage to give to your mum!

yellowsticker;3044307

ahhhhh..well done! Did u receive my friends??! no, seriously, do u … ahhhhh..well done! Did u receive my friends??! no, seriously, do u remember what date u ordered and when they came?PS... Hi Rediron.. hows ur little princess?

i ordered on the saturday

recieved mon or tuesday

Original Poster

RedIron;3044430

No problems, I told you those pictures I sent you were for your eyes … No problems, I told you those pictures I sent you were for your eyes only! not to make up a collage to give to your mum!

pmsl! ....... very funny!

she ordered on the evening before the last day.... whenever that was...........and they still havent come.

yellowsticker;3044449

pmsl! ....... very funny!she ordered on the evening before the last … pmsl! ....... very funny!she ordered on the evening before the last day.... whenever that was...........and they still havent come.

She should be alright as I ordered my second lot then and it still says it is only partially printed (even though i've got it all) i'd say give it until Friday and if she hears nothing give them a call.

They do e-mail updates, I don't know if your mum checks her e-mails regularly?

Original Poster

RedIron;3044491

She should be alright as I ordered my second lot then and it still says … She should be alright as I ordered my second lot then and it still says it is only partially printed (even though i've got it all) i'd say give it until Friday and if she hears nothing give them a call.They do e-mail updates, I don't know if your mum checks her e-mails regularly?

will give her a call in the morning.............thanks!:thumbsup:

yellowsticker;3044449

she ordered on the evening before the last day.... whenever that … she ordered on the evening before the last day.... whenever that was...........and they still havent come.

I ordered the same time and am still waiting also - tell her not to worry I'm sure they'll come eventually - probably before Christmas ;-)

(Seriously i was told they hope to have 'it cleared by Thursday evening' - whether that was their broken machines or our outstanding orders I couldn't be bothered to ask).

Mine have been despatched, so will hopefully get them tomorrow!

I ordered on 14th...

Original Poster

wombat6025;3044562

I ordered the same time and am still waiting also - tell her not to worry … I ordered the same time and am still waiting also - tell her not to worry I'm sure they'll come eventually - probably before Christmas ;-)(Seriously i was told they hope to have 'it cleared by Thursday evening' - whether that was their broken machines or our outstanding orders I couldn't be bothered to ask).

thanks wombat:thumbsup:

was that xmas 2009?! lol

Ordered the three on the 14th and got them a couple of days ago. They're really good as well. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions