Expired

Have you seen a portable dvd instore for less than £50?

22 replies
Found 29th Nov 2008
I need a portable dvd player by sunday lunchtime has anyone seen any for under £50

Thanks

22 Comments

Banned

do you have a laptop you can use as a portable dvd player just put the films onto it

Original Poster

i am going into hosp and dont want to take my lap top

oh oh oh i think i saw one in currys in burnley (not sure if its same price all over) i think it was £59 or somewhere near that check it out i hope everythings ok in hospital

Banned

dmissy13;3602130

i am going into hosp and dont want to take my lap top

i know your going into hospital (good luck with all that) i just thought it might be a cheaper option and you can always leave it with the staff when your off ward

Original Poster

I know what you mean but don't want to risk damage etc

Banned

dmissy13;3602158

I know what you mean but don't want to risk damage etc

fair dooos if i see anything i'll be in contact ..... currys have a matsui for £59.99

Don't know about a £50 DVD, but I trust all goes well while you are in hospital.

Original Poster

yeah i think i will end up paying that going to Derby with my old one to see if i can get a new charger
Thanks

dmissy13;3602193

yeah i think i will end up paying that going to Derby with my old one to … yeah i think i will end up paying that going to Derby with my old one to see if i can get a new charger Thanks

if you mean a mains lead? we got a pack off ebay case lead etc..was cheap like £7?

good luck in hospital:thumbsup:

dont know if you know the hospital you are going into..ours have tv and internet-you pay about £3 a day but can use as much as you like?

Original Poster

Thanks tried ebay no joy and left it a bit late (didn't realise was damaged) i don't sleep in hospital so normally watch dvds through the night as poop all on tv

Original Poster

Thanks i didn't see that one when i went to the site:thumbsup:

dmissy13;3602380

Thanks i didn't see that one when i went to the site:thumbsup:

aww hope you get one today! speak soon-take care and good luck:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks i will get one sorted if we can afford it is another matter lol

dmissy13;3602433

Thanks i will get one sorted if we can afford it is another matter lol

I am sure it could go back as faulty after you have finished with it :whistling:

Original Poster

I was thinking that maybe the battery life was a lot shorter than it should be lol

dmissy13;3602694

I was thinking that maybe the battery life was a lot shorter than it … I was thinking that maybe the battery life was a lot shorter than it should be lol

intermittent fault:thumbsup:

Original Poster

me or the dvd player? lol

Banned

dmissy13;3602694

I was thinking that maybe the battery life was a lot shorter than it … I was thinking that maybe the battery life was a lot shorter than it should be lol

Ooh.. You is naughty! :thumbsup:

To be fair though - the battery life probably will be! Make sure its covered by the 14 day thingy.

They are on offer for £49.99 in Aldi.
Good luck

Original Poster

Got one! Maplins had a new power cable but was £20 so went to buy the cheap one in Argos and ended up spending £100 hubby wanted to get me the one with usb and plays divx so everytime i'm in hosp he can do my downloads for me and the 3 year replacement cover. Thanks for all your help guys
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63685
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions