Found 22nd Apr 2008
Has anyone ever seen this lady before? she is in the Guinness Book of Records for having the smallest waist acheved by tight lacing a corset!
OMG.....
It must be so uncomfortable although she maintains it isnt!

21 Comments

thats awful. must be so unhealthy for the body.

Must put pressure on her organs in her chest and abdomen,aswell as leaving her light headed. Mad.

ah god that looks so painful

Horrible

fapped.
thanks

Original Poster

black gerbil1;1943059

fapped.thanks

Ohh, you got your name changed then lol

Apparently men do this as well....mad!!!

black gerbil1;1943059

fapped.thanks

you dirty ****

lol

Banned

Ouch!!

I dont really find that attractive.

Banned

Magic_monkey;1943184

I dont really find that attractive.

Maybe not, but she would be ideal to keep rope neat.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1943051

Must put pressure on her organs in her chest and abdomen,aswell as … Must put pressure on her organs in her chest and abdomen,aswell as leaving her light headed. Mad.

I think it more than puts pressure on the organs, it could well change their position physically. I don't know if anyone watched the program a few years back where a family lived in a 19th century house but they had some interesting medical analysis of the corsets which the mum and the daughter were having to wear. Even back in the 19th century there were concerns about the damage the corsets were doing to the people wearing them due to the continuous pressure.

Admittedly though it's not unusual for ladies to put fashion before comfort :whistling:

John

Johnmcl7;1943209

Admittedly though it's not unusual for ladies to put fashion before … Admittedly though it's not unusual for ladies to put fashion before comfort :whistling:John

The amount of girls I know who go out in a pair of heels only to complain about them all night... tsk tsk

I thought I looked bad being over-weight, but I'd rather look like me than like that anyday!!!

that is freaky!

absolutely ridiculous and why just to wear custom made clouths dah!

Horrid and painfull! :w00t:

o deary...not pleasent!
i know its not nice but maybe in her younger days it would have been more acceptable..but it looks work in her granny age

Really really horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!

HOTTT! lol

ohhh, it's scary
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G22
    2. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?610
    3. 1x Cineworld code needed412
    4. Appliance direct code or voucher11

See more discussions