EXPIRED

Have you started your Christmas shopping?

I normally start in November.

I'm sure some of you have been buying stuff all year!

Really love Christmas.

15 Comments

I love it too!
I know it's early but I started mine this morning as my prepaid gift cards I have saved all year for arrived a few days ago.......never hurts to be organised

Original Poster

tafflass

I love it too! I know it's early but I started mine this morning as my … I love it too! I know it's early but I started mine this morning as my prepaid gift cards I have saved all year for arrived a few days ago.......never hurts to be organised

Definitely! I love starting early and getting organised. Got a few ideas what to get a few people but will have to rack my brains for a few weeks

Do mine in the January sales . Always good to have a stock of pressies in for emergencies .

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

Do mine in the January sales . Always good to have a stock of pressies in … Do mine in the January sales . Always good to have a stock of pressies in for emergencies .

That's my idea every year. One time I'll remember

benjammin316

That's my idea every year. One time I'll remember

I've a big box under my bed . Some of the stuff is specifically for a certain person and other stuff is just random . Do the same with birthday cards too . Always a stock of those in . Wrapping paper and Christmas cards always last year's stock reduced to 10p in January . By the time we get round to Christmas again everybody has forgotten what they got last year . My downfall is birthday wrapping paper . That never gets reduced to 10p so I never have any

Anyone with an ounce of sense does it in January . Cheap chocs (who reads the sell by date ?) , cheap cards , cheap decs etc . OK Calenders and diaries may have to wait unless you are buying for an HUKD sheep .

I've got unopened boxes everywhere, deals from here. I better get round to opening them to see who I've bought for. Bet I've bought twice for someone. X)

I've finished off all the chocs. Need another deal. Some Lindt would be nice. Got a massive box last year in a price glitch.

we only get pressies for the family kids and my oh parents. have just got all of those sorted , so can relax and take our time for our kids , each other and the xmas goodie box.

Original Poster

loumar76

we only get pressies for the family kids and my oh parents. have just got … we only get pressies for the family kids and my oh parents. have just got all of those sorted , so can relax and take our time for our kids , each other and the xmas goodie box.

That's what we do to. Best way to look out for closest family.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

I've finished off all the chocs. Need another deal. Some Lindt would be … I've finished off all the chocs. Need another deal. Some Lindt would be nice. Got a massive box last year in a price glitch.

I remember that, I just missed out! Probably for the best

Yes

My partner does all ours since im always busy at work.
i just do my usual and go out xmas eve and sneek my way through the hoards.
but im a man on a mission so dont take long .i set it in my mind what i want too get and just put my blinkers on and get too it.
Edited by: "Calz01" 8th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Calz01

My partner does all ours since im always busy at work.i just do my usual … My partner does all ours since im always busy at work.i just do my usual and go out xmas eve and sneek my way through the hoards.but im a man on a mission so dont take long .i set it in my mind what i want too get and just put my blinkers on and get too it.

Best way to do it man

Been buying as I've been plodding along
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46
    2. Best Wi-Fi extender22
    3. Car park fine UKPC1010
    4. Boxes for moving house?66

See more discussions