Groups
    EXPIRED

Have you used Nationwide home insurance & Quidco cashback?

Just popping this in a seperate thread, and then I'll merge to the quidco thread later

Has anyone bought their home insurance through nationwide via quidco? I want to take out a contents only policy, but it doesn't really say if that is eligible for the £70 cashback. (maybe the contents and buildings would only be eligible?)

So I'll ask you guys - has anyone done this and has the cashback tracked / been paid?

5 Comments

emmajk42

Just popping this in a seperate thread, and then I'll merge to the quidco … Just popping this in a seperate thread, and then I'll merge to the quidco thread later :)Has anyone bought their home insurance through nationwide via quidco? I want to take out a contents only policy, but it doesn't really say if that is eligible for the £70 cashback. (maybe the contents and buildings would only be eligible?)So I'll ask you guys - has anyone done this and has the cashback tracked / been paid?

Not nationwide... but I did manage to get quidco to track on two occassions for my contents and then again for my house insurance, even though it only mentioned quido for house insurance (nothing about contents).

Not the answer you were looking for emma but it would be the same I think, so you should be 99% sure it'll track on both occassions!

This was with MORE THAN by the way

Original Poster

Yeah the descriptions on each merchant are not very specific. Thanks for the reply ThePennyPincher... i might just give it a shot.

Also, if you don't want to gamble...

apply for the insurance to start after a few days. that will give quidco a chance to track, and if not you can cancel the policy probably?

just a thought

Original Poster

Good idea. It doesn't need to start until the 22nd... so I should just order asap.

emmajk42

Good idea. It doesn't need to start until the 22nd... so I should just … Good idea. It doesn't need to start until the 22nd... so I should just order asap.

good luck xD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions