Have you used Powershop electricity supplier? Have you saved much? Is it a lot of work?

Found 26th Sep 2017Edited by:"MSK."
I am due to change electricity suppliers and Powershop are coming up cheapest on uSwitch. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of using them?

Have you saved much and is keeping an eye out for powerpacks hard work, or a gamble?

I had a look on MSE:

moneysavingexpert.com/tea…38/

but it doesn't really explain the ins and outs apart from that you need to check the website and app.

They seem to be new enough they only have 7 Trustpilot reviews:

uk.trustpilot.com/rev….uk

despite being around since the beginning of the summer.

Thanks for reading and for any replies
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Have you seen there feedback page, quiet a bit of feedback. Looks like if you use this site regularly for deals then it’s a bit the same from the quick look, check their site buy thit cheapest deals and you are ok but don’t and you could pay more.

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…hop
Original Poster
eslick2 m ago

Have you seen there feedback page, quiet a bit of feedback. Looks like if …Have you seen there feedback page, quiet a bit of feedback. Looks like if you use this site regularly for deals then it’s a bit the same from the quick look, check their site buy thit cheapest deals and you are ok but don’t and you could pay more.http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73145572&highlight=powershop

I don't know how I missed that! Thank you, looks like there's a lot of info there
MSK.1 m ago

I don't know how I missed that! Thank you, looks like there's a lot of …I don't know how I missed that! Thank you, looks like there's a lot of info there

It didn’t come up on their search first it’s as bad as this one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants