Expired

Have you won on Free Postcode Lottery?

Found 28th Apr 2016
Have you or anyone you know won on the free postcode lottery?

18 Comments

no never heard of anyone even in local papers word of mouth friend of a friend etc

Same again No. Think it is just an advert site and they try to get you to do survey's and then they probably sell your details on. Why would they give you something for nothing.

a couple of my fiancee's relatives won it, it was also printed in local paper.

Link Here

There are two types of postcode lottery as far as I am aware. Free postcode lottery which is free and you don't have to do any surveys and they don't sell your details or the peoples postcode lottery where you have to buy a ticket

Edited by moderator: "removed referral links" 28th Apr 2016

I've never even heard of the free one, let alone anybody winning it.:D

Don't think you win big in the free postcode lottery it's a few hundred at a time

And you have to check it yourself daily to claim the win

Original Poster

Strange. I don't know anyone either. You see I had this thought and of course it is my opinion and not actual fact.

You could setup a website like this where people have to visit everyday, money is made from people clicking on ads. People register their postcode, then you just show a winning postcode that is not registered by anyone, then you can keep all the revenue from advertising. Genius really, if it were true.

Original Poster

118luke

a couple of my fiancee's relatives won it, it was also printed in local … a couple of my fiancee's relatives won it, it was also printed in local paper. Link Here

That's not the free one

I'm one of those suckers who check everyday on free postcode. Been doing it for a year now with no winnings. Not even a tenner on the stackpot.

Closest I've come to winning is just one letter away. Probably a con, but it's free, and only takes me a couple mins a day to play.

snow18

I'm one of those suckers who check everyday on free postcode. Been doing … I'm one of those suckers who check everyday on free postcode. Been doing it for a year now with no winnings. Not even a tenner on the stackpot. :(Closest I've come to winning is just one letter away. Probably a con, but it's free, and only takes me a couple mins a day to play.

I play too, I really don't think it is a con. It's had enough media coverage/interest to be genuine.

I won one of the smaller pots, it was a £10 win with a £12 bonus so £22 in total, got the money via PayPal within a day

Nope, I do check every day. It doesn't seem like a scam. The advertisers pay to be on the site. I have £10 odd built up too.

Been doing it for a couple of years not won a sausage

I won £200 in Feb

Friend won the main draw on the free postcode lottery a few days after she signed up after seeing my post about it, I haven't won anything...yet

I won £5 in the evening mini draw couple years ago, the amount of prizes and amounts has since gone up by decent amount since then. (referring to: freepostcodelottery.com)

...WALK into Dragons’ Den and say you want investment in your website which gives away free money and you’d probably be laughed at.

But that is almost exactly what a Holloway man has done. Zeal Investments (ZI) has ploughed £1m into the Free Postcode Lottery website, valuing the business at £10m in the process.

Quite an achievement, given Chris Holbrook started the website, which gives away £750 to punters every day, in his bedroom in Widdenham Road just five years ago, on a budget of £10 a day.

Surely his idea must include an element of gambling? But the lottery is free to play and Chris doesn’t like gambling.

“I don’t like the social implications of it,” he said...

camdennewjournal.com/art…pot

Edited by: "seb" 21st Feb 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants