Haven caravan park or similar - late may bank holiday week

Found 30th Apr
Morning!

Don't know if anyone has an suggestions on this, we have 28th My - 1st June off work/school etc for a holiday (2 Adults, 2 Children)

We were wanting a Haven site on the Yorkshire coast.
Don't know if i'm a cheapskate or something but its going to be £470 ish minimum (primrose valley), and that sounds a lot to me!

Anybody have any ideas for money off / alternatives (with kids entertainment and plenty to do)
It will have to be UK and ideally on that coast but could be tempted to a different area

Cheers!
Community Updates
11 Comments
Always find that Hoseasons are cheaper to book through. Why not give them a go.
Heaven prices are a rip off.
There was a website I used to go on that lists private rentals on the heaven sites but not got the link now add it's been years.
If you know anyone who collects the sun savers codes I think you still have time to book their £15 holidays I had a quick glance it works out about £100/£150 mon-fri
It's bank holiday weekend. You're going to pay more, no matter where you book.
Went to Cayton Bay about 4 or 5 years ago and that was nice, booked through hoseasons. Access to beach was a bit of a walk but so is primrose. Site wasn't massive but did us for young kids, pool basic but had a good small slide and little water fountains.

We used it mainly as a base for trips to scarborough, brid, flamborough etc.

Obviously check tripadvisor first as been a while since we were there,
Try airbnb. Booking.com or going direct as some own a few vans on the sites and have a small website. We got prices by emailing with dates and asked what was available.
Edited by: "wayners" 30th Apr
Thanks all for the ideas everyone

stefromuk2 h, 14 m ago

Heaven prices are a rip off.There was a website I used to go on that lists …Heaven prices are a rip off.There was a website I used to go on that lists private rentals on the heaven sites but not got the link now add it's been years.If you know anyone who collects the sun savers codes I think you still have time to book their £15 holidays I had a quick glance it works out about £100/£150 mon-fri

Found the sun codes online, unfortunately cant find my dates available, left it too late as usual
Try Direct Holiday Homes or UKcaravans4hire.com,they have private rentals on them,usually a bit cheaper.
@phil001 we missed out on sun and mail holidays. We managed a caravan on rockly Park which is a top van with 3 bedrooms in school holidays for under £270 5 nights on airbnb and an apartment in Portsmouth for 5 nights £385. Get on airbnb and get emailing private owners on caravan sites although airbnb is the way to go.
cazw19731 h, 17 m ago

Try Direct Holiday Homes or UKcaravans4hire.com,they have private rentals …Try Direct Holiday Homes or UKcaravans4hire.com,they have private rentals on them,usually a bit cheaper.

Cheers, I have been looking there too
wayners38 m ago

@phil001 we missed out on sun and mail holidays. We managed a caravan on …@phil001 we missed out on sun and mail holidays. We managed a caravan on rockly Park which is a top van with 3 bedrooms in school holidays for under £270 5 nights on airbnb and an apartment in Portsmouth for 5 nights £385. Get on airbnb and get emailing private owners on caravan sites although airbnb is the way to go.

Thanks , I'll take a look.

I did look on Airbnb but couldn't find many caravans at all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants