Haven Devon cliffs The Sun Holidays

we are about to book the Easter holiday with the sun holidays, we are after any advice about Haven Devon Cliffs? also the only option available is to upgrade to premier plus caravan £37pp? what would i expect is it a nice big caravan ? as no details provided also i tried to browse Haven website and i can not find a premier plus caravan?
any advice highly appreciated.
p.s. we are a family of 6 ( 3 adults & 3 children )

thanks in advance

10 Comments

I went many years ago,nice site but i thought the site was way too big, was very hilly and very very busy

Hi, we go to Devon Cliffs every year. It's a lovely site & it is very hilly. We only ever stay in a standard caravan which is still very nice & clean but it only has heating in the living area. It's gets very cold at night. I'm not sure what extra you would get if you upgraded but I would find out if it includes heating in the bedrooms. I hope this helps.

never again will I stay in a caravan without heating in the caravan unless it's tropical weather out.. memories of the family all in the living room in front of the fire all night... oO

I went there last year my 4 kids loved it and want to go again this year

I found this club950.co.uk/par…31/

All of our accommodations have a kitchen with utensils, crockery and … All of our accommodations have a kitchen with utensils, crockery and glassware; shower room and TV. Linen can be hired for just £7.50 per bedroom per stay.CaravansComfort: are 10ft wide and sleep up to 4 in a two bedroom and up to 6 in a three bedroom. Comfortable and well fitted, Comfort caravans have heating in the lounge area. Bed linen is available for hire but beds will not be made up. Check in time is 4pm.Comfort plus: have all the features of a Comfort caravan but come with the added benefit of multi room heating. Plus, if bed linen is hired, beds will be made up for your arrival. Check in time is 4pm.Comfort extra wide: are 12ft wide and sleep up to 6 in a two bedroom and up to 8 in a three bedroom. Extra spacious, modern, featuring higher quality fittings and stylish interiors. If you hire bed linen, beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check in time at 3pm.Premier plus: luxurious, ultra-modern, 12ft wide caravans with stylish fittings, central heating throughout and double glazing. The very best caravans on offer! They sleep up to 6 in a two bedroom and up to 8 in a three bedroom. Bed linen is included and beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check in time at 3pm.Dogs are accepted at this park in a limited number of accommodations across all caravan grades at £25 per pet (max 2 per accommodation) –- subject to availability on a first come first reserved basis. Please call Haven when you have received your holiday confirmation to add your pets.

Like Stacey above, go virtually every year, however we always upgrade, we believe worth it in the long run.... I mean your on hols!

If the weather is good its great! Even OK its weather is a shade on the glum side!

Don't cheap skate! Have fun!

Yes it's nice and upgrade all they way if you can. Never go basic van.

Tip. Locals park in Elvis Road just outside the campsite. You can get bus to Exmouth and on to Exeter if needed

Original Poster

Thank you very much for the advices/tips. We ended up booked in Hayle, Cornwall instead of Devon as my husband wanted to visit Cornwall ages ago. Devon cliffs looks lovely and will be our next destination maybe in the summer.

toto123

Thank you very much for the advices/tips. We ended up booked in Hayle, … Thank you very much for the advices/tips. We ended up booked in Hayle, Cornwall instead of Devon as my husband wanted to visit Cornwall ages ago. Devon cliffs looks lovely and will be our next destination maybe in the summer.

​Park and train to St Ives then. Spend the day with 1000s of tourists. Lol. Done that many times. Nice area.. Think the Bodmin bypass is finished to.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions