Groups
    EXPIRED

Haven holiday

Im just looking to book my first haven holiday for next year but just wondering if anyone knows if these are the best prices im going to get or are they likely to get cheaper before they go back up to full price? thanks in advance and sorry if this doesn't make much sense!

8 Comments

When next year do you want to go?
    You know it's £15 pp with this site breakfreeholidays.co.uk/dai…er=
    using code words - holiday, pool, cycle, lake & resort - plus add in service charge & entertainment passes. Limited dates for next year though but good value.

Original Poster

rosiegirl

When next year do you want to go?You know it's £15 pp with this site … When next year do you want to go?You know it's £15 pp with this site http://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/dailymail/?cachebuster=using code words - holiday, pool, cycle, lake & resort - plus add in service charge & entertainment passes. Limited dates for next year though but good value.

can go anytime really as LO not of school age so sounds brilliant didn't know about it, will take a look. many thanks

I have just booked 27th August 2010 Ffri - Mon £160.00 - which is great for School Holidays.

Original Poster

Im going to book one for this year and next now :-) fantastic deal thanks a lot !!

great find rosiegirl many thanks

Sorry - should also have mentioned that when your invoice comes it will have extra charges for linen packs, service charges & entertainment passes. Phone them up to have the linen & entertainment removed - they are not compulsory, but the service charges (for gas, elec & water ) are compulsory I'm afraid. Certain times of year I think they are also free but not sure when.

How much are the entertainment passes???

shamus1975

How much are the entertainment passes???

Depends on each individual park. When I did Lakeland I refused the passes but they gave them to me when I arrived anyway. Then we found the evening entertainment was rubbish so I was glad we hadnt paid. They should detail it when they send the invoice to you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…67
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1167
      3. Memory foam mattress topper44
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?22

See more discussions