Haven vouchers or codes for sept!

5 replies
Found 5th May 2009
Looking to go either combe haven or orchards in september does anyone know any codes, there are some that say 50% off in sept but its just coming up with the same price as before i used voucher thanks!!

1. Misc
  2. Haven
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Haven
5 Comments

Sorry but do not go to Combe Haven.

Talk about hilly and a lovely view of a dump site.

We were there last week on a Sun £9.50 break with 5 of us (2 kids, 3 adults) and it sucked big time.

Not a scratch on Pontins/Butlins even though the weather was nice.

Nothing to do for adults, kids activities poor and badly managed, evening entertainment not even worth the effort.

I have already written a complaint to Haven head office.

Even though I only Paid less than £100 all in (including linen cost and entertainment pass) I have asked for a full refund and told them what I thought of the whole experience.

The sun will probably have the £15 holiday tokens to save soon they usually do

kjbenja;5131255

Sorry but do not go to Combe Haven.Talk about hilly and a lovely view of … Sorry but do not go to Combe Haven.Talk about hilly and a lovely view of a dump site.We were there last week on a Sun £9.50 break with 5 of us (2 kids, 3 adults) and it sucked big time.Not a scratch on Pontins/Butlins even though the weather was nice.Nothing to do for adults, kids activities poor and badly managed, evening entertainment not even worth the effort.I have already written a complaint to Haven head office.Even though I only Paid less than £100 all in (including linen cost and entertainment pass) I have asked for a full refund and told them what I thought of the whole experience.

I totally agree with you, as went there 2 years ago (been to other Havens, Pontins and Butlins and loved them all) and it was awful. We paid full price, but after complaining got a voucher for Gold accomodation for a date of our choice, but never used, as would never go there again as it was a dirty hole of a place. The staff were lovely, but so few of them and this was in August. The main hall fire exits were blocked by staff puttting chairs in front of them. There was one very hard working bar man, but tables and chairs were filthy, sticky with dried in pop drinks. Our Caravan was 4 star and the carpet was filthy (even found a cleaning form left saying it needed changing). Were moved and this was not clean as toothpaste in sink, shower, dirty bins , but we just cleaned it ourselves. The ballpit area was full of sweet wrappers and fruit shoot bottles, even a dirty nappy. The kids playground area was as bad. The swimming pool and shop were clean. I just don't think they had enough staff to keep the place clean to a reasonable standard. I did feel sorry for the one customer service lady as she had queues of people complaining. The only good thing was it was easy to access Hastings, Camber, Rye etc. I would really recommend staying somewhere else though.

I went to combe haven end of march 09 and loved it there. The accommodation (chalet) was very clean and comfortable and had a lovely view of the sea. This was just a basic chalet. Just used it as a base as was visiting friends. Plan to go again in October and plan to stay in a chalet again as 2 years ago stayed in a caravan there and yes that wasnt up to standard.

Would recommend the chalets tho :thumbsup:

Tripadvisor reviews on Coombe Haven are not great. Many have experienced same poor standards we did in caravans and found the park not great. As the above poster says it may be better to look at hiring a chalet. Also it may be less busy in September and staff may be able to cope better.
tripadvisor.co.uk/Sho…tml
The Orchards seems to have better reviews.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769456
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.818
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions