Groups

Haven't signed on in AGES!!! Who is still on here that i used to speak to?

Just for a general catch up people

39 Comments

Banned

You make it sound like you joined in 2005 lol

hi Danny:-D

am just heading to bed soon though - some of us have got work in the morning!

how are you:)

Hi, Danny how are you?

how are u man?

Well you've still got your Halloween Avi so either you've been 'away' for 6 months or you just cba changing it!!

Original Poster

rumblefish;8054260

You make it sound like you joined in 2005 lol

Not really, i just have had a lot of time, as you can tell by my post count, i used to be on here a lot, and now im hardly ever on here.

bossyboots;8054261

hi Danny:-Dam just heading to bed soon though - some of us have got work … hi Danny:-Dam just heading to bed soon though - some of us have got work in the morning!how are you:)

Hey BB,

Im good thank you, how are you? How was the Honeymoon, haven't spoke to you in that long! Hope you and your OH are going well

livingthelife07;8054266

Hi, Danny how are you?

Hey mate,

Im Good cheers You?

Original Poster

micoo;8054276

how are u man?

Good cheers mate, You?

KazzyD;8054278

Well you've still got your Halloween Avi so either you've either been … Well you've still got your Halloween Avi so either you've either been 'away' for 6 months or you just cba changing it!!

i've been away that long.

Banned

how come you stopped using the site?

Original Poster

bykergrove;8054295

Had a lot of things going on mate.

Banned

danny09;8054302

cool man hope they're sorted

Banned

bykergrove;8054295

Maybe because it is full of idiots and rubbish most of the time.

Banned

DLM;8054309

woah wtf has happened to you today?

danny09;8054302

you missed a great thread earlier - had a load of us in stitches! will get u the link:-D

Banned

bykergrove;8054318

woah wtf has happened to you today?

I have seen a big light at the end of the tunnel :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bykergrove;8054308

cool man hope they're sorted

Getting there cheers man.

DLM;8054309

This is also another reason lol

Banned

danny09;8054332

This is also another reason lol

It is getting sadder by the day.

Original Poster

bossyboots;8054325

you missed a great thread earlier - had a load of us in stitches! will … you missed a great thread earlier - had a load of us in stitches! will get u the link:-D

Cool I might be on a bit more, but still not too sure if this is just a quick visit again.

danny09;8054345

Cool I might be on a bit more, but still not too sure if this is just … Cool I might be on a bit more, but still not too sure if this is just a quick visit again.

well we can chat a bit more on msn. not been on much- but if u want to chat most of the time I show as offline anyway so just give me a nudge

pm'd you:-D

Original Poster

bossyboots;8054355

well we can chat a bit more on msn. not been on much- but if u want to … well we can chat a bit more on msn. not been on much- but if u want to chat most of the time I show as offline anyway so just give me a nudgepm'd you:-D

Ok, will do im not online much at all anymore, got a bit more important things to worry about atm and yeah i noticed

Banned

DLM;8054328

I have seen a big light at the end of the tunnel :thumbsup:

DLM;8054344

It is getting sadder by the day.

or someone else is using your computer

[COLOR="Red"]I'm still runnin' teh misk.[/COLOR]

Banned

bykergrove;8054374

or someone else is using your computer

No, it is me.

I have replied to your pm.

Original Poster

The JFK;8054377

[COLOR="Red"]I'm still runnin' teh misk.[/COLOR]

yet you still cant spell mis[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE][/COLOR] ? lol

danny09;8054393

yet you still cant spell misC? lol

[COLOR="Red"]It's teh misk.

LOL @ "misc"[/COLOR]

Banned

The JFK;8054399

[COLOR="Red"]It's teh misk.LOL @ "misc"[/COLOR]

I lol'd

Original Poster

The JFK;8054399

[COLOR="Red"]It's teh misk.LOL @ "misc"[/COLOR]

somebody correct me if im wrong, but at the top im pretty sure it says MISC not MISK?

bykergrove;8054404

I lol'd

so did I BG :-D
    danny09;8054405

somebody correct me if im wrong, but at the top im pretty sure it says … somebody correct me if im wrong, but at the top im pretty sure it says MISC not MISK?

:thumbsup:

danny09;8054405

somebody correct me if im wrong, but at the top im pretty sure it says … somebody correct me if im wrong, but at the top im pretty sure it says MISC not MISK?

[COLOR="Red"]This is teh misk.

What's so hard to understand?

BRB..........Runnin' teh misk.[/COLOR]

The JFK;8054441

[COLOR="Red"]This is teh misk.What's so hard to … [COLOR="Red"]This is teh misk.What's so hard to understand?BRB.........mum's Runnin' teh bath.[/COLOR]

dont forget your rubber duck:)

Original Poster

bossyboots;8054452

dont forget your rubber duck:)

LOL!!!! like the old days JFK still a "Footballer who earns ££££££££££££££££££'s" LOL!?

danny09;8054492

LOL!!!! like the old days JFK still a "Footballer who earns … LOL!!!! like the old days JFK still a "Footballer who earns ££££££££££££££££££'s" LOL!?

[COLOR="Red"]^^I don't earn that much. That's just being stupid. I only get £££££s per week.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;8054507

[COLOR="Red"]^^I don't earn that much. That's just being stupid. I only … [COLOR="Red"]^^I don't earn that much. That's just being stupid. I only get £££££s per week.[/COLOR]

You get that many pound signs on the computer a week? You must be proud

[SIZE="5"]suuuuup danny! [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

hope you are well mate,nice to see you posting,not much has changed tbf, i dont get to post too much on and off.....

the big news is that DMH77 likes to have a drink and post at 3,4 am these days :w00t: keep that quiet though:whistling:

danny09;8054513

You get that many pound signs on the computer a week? You must be proud

[COLOR="Red"]No, I'm talking about real life, G.[/COLOR]

danny09;8054492

LOL!!!! like the old days JFK still a "Footballer who earns … LOL!!!! like the old days JFK still a "Footballer who earns ££££££££££££££££££'s" LOL!?

he ran a 'competition'- under nonsense of course - and Andy locked it cause it was one of the most boring full of rubbish threads ever posted (other than the Ukraine/hostel one he posted)

the 'winner' strangely has never come forward to identify themselves !!!!!!!!

Charlie Scene;8054520

[SIZE="5"]suuuuup danny! [/SIZE] :thumbsup:hope you are well mate,nice to … [SIZE="5"]suuuuup danny! [/SIZE] :thumbsup:hope you are well mate,nice to see you posting,not much has changed tbf, i dont get to post too much on and off.....the big news is that DMH77 likes to have a drink and post at 3,4 am these days :w00t: keep that quiet though:whistling:

hahaha she will be mortified u posted that! How are you keeping Charlie - things improving?

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;8054520

[SIZE="5"]suuuuup danny! [/SIZE] :thumbsup:hope you are well mate,nice to … [SIZE="5"]suuuuup danny! [/SIZE] :thumbsup:hope you are well mate,nice to see you posting,not much has changed tbf, i dont get to post too much on and off.....the big news is that DMH77 likes to have a drink and post at 3,4 am these days :w00t: keep that quiet though:whistling:

DUDE!

Yeah im posting again, not sure if its going to continue for long, still got bits going on at home, DMH has always liked that tho :P

The JFK;8054527

[COLOR="Red"]No, I'm talking about real life, G.[/COLOR]

oh so you take the number 3 button out of your keyboard

bossyboots;8054535

he ran a 'competition'- under nonsense of course - and Andy locked it … he ran a 'competition'- under nonsense of course - and Andy locked it cause it was one of the most boring full of rubbish threads ever posted (other than the Ukraine/hostel one he posted)the 'winner' strangely has never come forward to identify themselves !!!!!!!!

This is because he was ironically the winner too lol

bossyboots;8054544

hahaha she will be mortified u posted that! How are you keeping Charlie … hahaha she will be mortified u posted that! How are you keeping Charlie - things improving?

she will love it :-D

im ok thanks for asking.....

Bare haters in this thread.

Jheez
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4642186
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions