Having a game of pub golf tomorrow need some tips

20 replies
Found 11th Sep 2009
needing drinks and pars for each

ie pint par 4
shot par 1

20 Comments

pint par 5, spirit and mixer par 4, shot par 3

there are no par 1's on a real golf course, but feel free to do it however u want!!

ull get drunk either way! lol

u could download a scorecard online and print it out to take with u!

we used actual scorecards at uni, depends how authentic u wanna be lol!!

Original Poster

Cantona_7;6270071

pint par 5, spirit and mixer par 4, shot par 3there are no par 1's on a … pint par 5, spirit and mixer par 4, shot par 3there are no par 1's on a real golf course, but feel free to do it however u want!!ull get drunk either way! lol

not doing it in seconds:roll:

pint = par 4, so 4 gulps
shot = par 1, so 1

Dont forget to designate some bars your Sand Traps and water hazards!

Sand Traps = Shot to get out of
Water Hazard = No Bathroom break or you Have a 2 shot penalty

Original Poster

mainly need drinks though

pint shot whiskey mixer vodka mixer etc

Original Poster

Jetpac;6270095

Dont forget to designate some bars your Sand Traps and water hazards!Sand … Dont forget to designate some bars your Sand Traps and water hazards!Sand Traps = Shot to get out ofWater Hazard = No Bathroom break or you Have a 2 shot penalty

haha got tht one:thumbsup:

cribert;6270082

not doing it in seconds:roll:pint = par 4, so 4 gulpsshot = par 1, so 1

Not the way we've played it.
The par refers to the drink, then your score on each hole 1-18, is determined by how many gulps. E.g. hole 1. Par 5 (pint) downed in one therefore score for hole one is 1
hole 2, Par 4 (spirit and mixer) dome in two gulps therefore score for hole two is 2

Add up your 18 hole scores and you have your round score lol

Original Poster

Cantona_7;6270107

Not the way we've played it. The par refers to the drink, then your score … Not the way we've played it. The par refers to the drink, then your score on each hole 1-18, is determined by how many gulps. E.g. hole 1. Par 5 (pint) downed in one therefore score for hole one is 1 hole 2, Par 4 (spirit and mixer) dome in two gulps therefore score for hole two is 2Add up your 18 hole scores and you have your round score lol

aye so in your case you would be well under par yes?

Lager (Pint)
Cider (Pint)
Guinness (Pint)
Wine (Red or white, Glass)
Bottles (Vk and the likes, one of)
2 shots (neck them both at once from different glasses = 1 shot ;))
Vodka+Mixer
Cocktail
Baileys (50ml)

and if you really want to start messing with people

Soda water (Pint)

Original Poster

zermattbusby;6270126

Assuming your playing … Assuming your playing Matchplay...http://www.gavsworld.net/downloads/KIDDA_Pub_Golf_Match_Play_NB_Gullane.pdf

stroke play, theres a lot of us

Original Poster

Jetpac;6270135

Lager (Pint)Cider (Pint)Guinness (Pint)Wine (Red or white, Glass)Bottles … Lager (Pint)Cider (Pint)Guinness (Pint)Wine (Red or white, Glass)Bottles (Vk and the likes, one of)2 shots (neck them both at once from different glasses = 1 shot ;))Vodka+MixerCocktailBaileys (50ml)and if you really want to start messing with peopleSoda water (Pint)

hahaha, cheers for that

cribert;6270114

aye so in your case you would be well under par yes?

lol yeh! Put it this way i once did the first 16 holes in 1! Dont remember the last 2 lol

Original Poster

Cantona_7;6270143

lol yeh! Put it this way i once did the first 16 holes in 1! Dont … lol yeh! Put it this way i once did the first 16 holes in 1! Dont remember the last 2 lol

hahaha thats the plan:thumbsup: ill let you know on sunday if I won

cribert;6270137

stroke play, there's a lot of us

Thinking about it... shouldn't make any difference which format u choose

Original Poster

zermattbusby;6270166

Thinking about it... shouldn't make any difference which format u choose

cheers for that link:thumbsup:

[SIZE="4"]Soft Drink = quadruple bogey (+4)[/SIZE] :w00t:

Original Poster

zermattbusby;6270178

[SIZE="4"]Soft Drink = quadruple bogey (+4)[/SIZE] :w00t:

hahaah, water, no score:-D

Jetpac;6270135

Lager (Pint)Cider (Pint)Guinness (Pint)Wine (Red or white, Glass)Bottles … Lager (Pint)Cider (Pint)Guinness (Pint)Wine (Red or white, Glass)Bottles (Vk and the likes, one of)2 shots (neck them both at once from different glasses = 1 shot ;))Vodka+MixerCocktailBaileys (50ml)and if you really want to start messing with peopleSoda water (Pint)

worst two! especially if you hate them!
guiness for me is the worst, i cant just down it.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;6270207

worst two! especially if you hate them!guiness for me is the worst, i … worst two! especially if you hate them!guiness for me is the worst, i cant just down it.

im a cider man, if i touch that stuff I DIE!

awoodhall2003;6270207

worst two! especially if you hate them!guiness for me is the worst, i … worst two! especially if you hate them!guiness for me is the worst, i cant just down it.

Guinness goes down like a fat kid on cake, great for boat races.
However Soda Water really fks you up!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1947
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2552
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions