Groups

Having a good day, hows yours?!

Hey everyone, im having a great day today as everything seems to be falling into place. I graduated from Coventry University in June, went on holiday to Egypt and got a nice new build apartment in the city with my fiancee who i met on my course. I started applying for jobs in the last few days and had 2 interviews, i got an email this morning with a job offer!
    Im also watching my beloved Southampton FC kick off the season very nicely with my two new little kittens (7 weeks old!) anyone want to see some photos? lol

Im glad everythings going good now, i was worried before finishing uni about loads of things like us not finding a place to live and each having to go home, not finding a job for ages etc.

Now i want to know whats going well for you? anything your looking forward to? a holiday? moving house? starting uni in September? Anyone having a bad time? anyone need cheering up?

Talk to me! lol

oh and i'd like to add that JustGiles is keeping me laughing on here as well!

9 Comments

Banned

in response to the title... my day is moving at a slow pace.
    just about to get out of bed.(watching plymouth play :D)
    then gunna have the three S's.
    then tonight matthew.. im going to be.. OFF MY FACE!!

Hope the kittens enjoy the game.!!:D
    Yes, get the pics up. (You know that there is a photo thread, right??)

Looking good for you - bright and sparkly.

Nothing to report here however!!

Original Poster

chesso

Hope the kittens enjoy the game.!!:DYes, get the pics up. (You know that … Hope the kittens enjoy the game.!!:DYes, get the pics up. (You know that there is a photo thread, right??)Looking good for you - bright and sparkly. Nothing to report here however!!

Apart from the saints are now 1-0 down! :-( dominated the first half and concede early in the second! And il get some pics of them up after the game!
    Edited by: "dh058977" 7th Aug 2010

Banned

GREEN ARMY

Original Poster

DangerGod

GREEN ARMY

Please dont turn this thread into one of those type threads!

dh058977

Please dont turn this thread into one of those type threads!

Haha - I won't mention Leeds then!!

Having a boring day, can't wait to get back to work it's raining & I'm still full of cold.

Original Poster

Not a good start to the season! Showed some promise in the first half but look weak without rickie lambert which isnt good!

Original Poster

All credit to Plymouth, took their one chance well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      3. Spotify Family Premium share59
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221

See more discussions