Having a mare! Anyone know a decent children's disco near Dartford in Kent?

5 replies
Found 14th Sep 2010
Long story short. Made a **** up and now can't have a bouncy castle for my little un's birthday. Anyone know a decent entertainer/disco who is free this Sunday for a gig in Dartford, Kent?

Cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Best thing to do would probably be to call any of the childs friends parents and ask them who they have used in the past, or send a text out/put on facebook and ask all your friends and families

Failing that, could call around venues who do that sort of thing a lot and ask who they recommend?

Sorry I cant help other than above advise, not from that area. Hope you get it sorted

uk-disco.co.uk/

Hi - I advertise on the above site. You should be able to find someone on there with the correct insurance, crb clearance and also reliability etc.

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice. We have done that. We have a venue sorted, just need the entertainment!

foxy are you on facebook if so theres a group i help run

its the mad Café presents, Kent Mums and Dads Swopshop (its for your area)

there will defo be someone on there that can help or know someone who can xxx

Original Poster

ilovepink

foxy are you on facebook if so theres a group i help runits the mad Café … foxy are you on facebook if so theres a group i help runits the mad Café presents, Kent Mums and Dads Swopshop (its for your area)there will defo be someone on there that can help or know someone who can xxx

Nice one, got it sorted!

Thanx all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs11
    2. Help: NowTV Movie pass66
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    4. Is this expensive?816

See more discussions