Groups

Having a nightmare

Took A/L today to wait in for my laptop to be picked up and they didnt show.Rang them twice and they said it would be collected by 18:30. Just came off phone now and the chap said there was no record of collection. I explained that I was holding the card saying collection today and that I had rang twice and told it would be delivered!
    I have asked for head office address as he didnt give a ****.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    The thing is now my laptop, which is being sent back to HP wont get fixed for ages now.Ebuyer are being really annoying....they sent this laptop with the track pad all worn, the battery doesnt always charge and the screen keeps diming.They refuse to refund so I am going to Trading Standards now...................WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME????????????????????????

9 Comments

Banned

you need a good luck charm....me!!

and buy your next lappy at John Lewis

took mine to be fixed, got given a loaner and mine returned within a week

they even asked if I wanted it couriered lol

Original Poster

choc1969;5768480

and buy your next lappy at John Lewistook mine to be fixed, got given a … and buy your next lappy at John Lewistook mine to be fixed, got given a loaner and mine returned within a weekthey even asked if I wanted it couriered lol

Wow that is great!Pass some luck my way Choc......everything going wrong at the mo.Paypal being idiots, carpet has lines through it and Carpet Right just ignoring us and now this *sob*

Original Poster

kapows;5768459

you need a good luck charm....me!!

Oh thanks lovely.

Banned

gemmyw;5768504

Oh thanks lovely.

hint of sarcasm?

Original Poster

:?

kapows;5768512

hint of sarcasm?

?????????????????

Banned

gemmyw;5768521

:??????????????????

never mind lol

gemmyw;5768501

Wow that is great!Pass some luck my way Choc......everything going wrong … Wow that is great!Pass some luck my way Choc......everything going wrong at the mo.Paypal being idiots, carpet has lines through it and Carpet Right just ignoring us and now this *sob*

passing some of my good luck your way hun :gift:

xx

Original Poster

choc1969;5768570

passing some of my good luck your way hun :gift:xx

Thanks big hugs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions