Expired

Having a senior moment! What's that company called again?

8 replies
Found 22nd Dec 2014
What's the name of the company that you get in touch with when you want to buy from amazon, to see if they will do it cheaper?

It's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't remember!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

flubit

Original Poster

Thank you!!!!

Original Poster

Cheers for the feedback, I've not used them before but was thinking about giving them a go.

Edit: Just done a search for other reviews. Pretty mixed, some good, some bad, but quite a number have the same complaints as you. Too many for my liking so I think I'll give it a miss.
Edited by: "ublewit" 22nd Dec 2014

They may be able to undercut the price slightly, but any problems and you won't get the high level of customer support you get with Amazon.

ublewit

Cheers for the feedback, I've not used them before but was thinking about … Cheers for the feedback, I've not used them before but was thinking about giving them a go.Edit: Just done a search for other reviews. Pretty mixed, some good, some bad, but quite a number have the same complaints as you. Too many for my liking so I think I'll give it a miss.

What item you looking at purchasing maybe cheaper elsewhere

Original Poster

I've searched the net and so far amazon and john lewis are the cheapest but JL has no stock. It's a Kenwood Chef Major Titanium model I'm after so not a particularly cheap purchase, circa £440 ish.

423 at lennysonline, never used them myself though. 390 from a third party seller on Amazon too (dispatched from Germany)

Original Poster

Thanks for looking tuckeral. I ended up ordering from Amazon.

I had some credit already in my Amazon account but I also phoned round and got a number of people in my family to agree to buy the bespoke half price Amazon voucher on their accounts but on my behalf, so I ended up paying a lot less in the end once I'd applied all the '£10 credit for £5' vouchers to my account.

Thanks to all for their input.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522892
    2. word association Game74244937
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3599
    4. Boredom11

See more discussions