Groups

Having a wedding mare! Girly cry time!

I am so fed up, not only do i have larangitus or how u spell it but today the place were holding out civil ceremony wedding has cancelled on us. Ive done invites etc!! I am so angry and want to cry like a sissy! but iv lost my voice so i look like a right numpty!

My Oh has been ringing around trying to find somewhere else.
    I mean talk about stressed out.
    My page boy suit has apparently gone missing in the post, NOW THIS!

Maybe its a warning...

right i feel a little better now....

15 Comments

Aww so sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Do you still have time to reorganise somewhere?

Hopefully you'll be able to find somewhere even nicer. :thumbsup:

It proably was not to be, when you find another location (and you will) that's where it was meant to be.

Good luck and have a great day!

Original Poster

I shouldnt moan really should I, theres people in situations out there far worse off than me.
    Whats the worst can happen... we have to change dates, venue etc.
    I shouldnt blooming get upset.
    I blame it on me being poorly. lol
    x

No, don't be silly hun it's not a warning just horrible luck. I'm sure u will find somewhere else and it will be even better than the 1st one. I've got my fingers crossed for you x x

How long do you have to go before your wedding? Do you have wedding insurance?

Would you be able to redo the inserts for the invitations and stick them in the same covers? That might save you a few quid. I got married about 7 weeks ago and we had a fair few wedding mares too, including me having no dress 6 weeks before the wedding due to 2 massive cock-ups, so I can really sympathise xx

By the way, when my dress went wrong I thought it was dreadful, but my new dress was even better, it was a blessing in disguise, I'm sure you'll find the same thing with your new venue xx

I had the venue and florist pull out on me. And we have had 12 happy years. So its not a warning, just rotten luck.

I hated organising my wedding, I found it so stressful. I don't understand people who get all excited about them, its such a responsiblity to get it right.

I am sending you a hug.:friends: good luck x

I agree with blackpeppa. It was fiun in the early days, and then the last month before the wedding was the most incredibly stressful time of my life (I had also just started a new job and was trying to move house). Remember it is only one day that marks the start of the rest of your life, and you will have a fabulous day whatever happens because you're getting married to the man of your dreams.

I'm really sorry to hear about your news

You know on that day at that place they are going to have a water leak - or it's going to smell like doggie doo's and you wouldn't want to be there any how.

Whatever you do instead is going to work out far better -

Good luck - I hope it all comes together real soon, so that you can enjoy your plans again

We all send our love and remember although your wedding day is very important the rest of your life is what counts:)xx

:friends: it will be ok I'm sure :friends:

All the best nutta...................................seems my invite got lost in the post http://www.unixboard.de/vb3/images/smilies/sm-nachdenk.gif

;-)

out of curiosity, who does wedding insurance?

sorry to hear about that op, hope it works out.

Its not a warning PC, just a slight hiccup on your way to blissful married life

The best of luck to you both - it will all work out ok for you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764503
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …92163
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285

See more discussions