Groups

Having guests and not being able to use the bathroom in the a.m.

I used to drop the kids off at the pool 1st thing in the morning, and now I am having to change and drop them off at work instead.

I'm glad it's only for one week.

Life isn't supposed to be so tough.

13 Comments

Ooooh, I couldn't drop the kids off at work! I would have to go my mums and drop them off there instead.

Madness.

I always poo on company time. Why would anyone want to poo on their own time, paying for their own bog roll, and making their own house smell like, well, TheSaint's?

dxx

Madness. I always poo on company time. Why would anyone want to poo on … Madness. I always poo on company time. Why would anyone want to poo on their own time, paying for their own bog roll, and making their own house smell like, well, TheSaint's?

Too right!

The company I worked for cottoned on to this 'only poo at work' philosophy, and changed the loo paper to that shiney paper stuff.
    Productivity went right up!

HIre a porta-loo.

Original Poster

nikkib123

Ooooh, I couldn't drop the kids off at work! I would have to go my mums … Ooooh, I couldn't drop the kids off at work! I would have to go my mums and drop them off there instead.

My mum lives in Antigua. I don't think it would be cost effective.

Mias_Dad

The company I worked for cottoned on to this 'only poo at work' … The company I worked for cottoned on to this 'only poo at work' philosophy, and changed the loo paper to that shiney paper stuff.Productivity went right up!

One of my nephews has allergies, and is going through my toilet roll like a madman.
    I love the little chappie, but this may be the only option.

Banned

Why not just use one of the other bathrooms in the house?

cdm22

Too right!

I hate using public toilets, for pee its ok but not for the other

Banned

MR1123

I hate using public toilets, for pee its ok but not for the other

To be honest, a toilet is the last place i'd want a bit of the other.

guv

Why not just use one of the other bathrooms in the house?

That's why I love my en-suite

Banned

nikkib123

That's why I love my en-suite

I've a feeling the OP must be one of those "poor" people. Such a shame.X)

guv

I've a feeling the OP must be one of those "poor" people. Such a shame.X)

Well he's got a job, that's a start. If he works hard enough, then maybe, just maybe, one day he could afford..................................some quilted toilet roll

(I jest sainty boy :p)

Banned

nikkib123

Well he's got a job, that's a start. If he works hard enough, then maybe, … Well he's got a job, that's a start. If he works hard enough, then maybe, just maybe, one day he could afford..................................some quilted toilet roll :D(I jest sainty boy :p)

Nope.... you're just telling it how it is. (Serious)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......516
      2. word survey46
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301

See more discussions