Groups

Having MAJOR Problems with MSN and Laptop..... PLEASE HELP :( BEING 100% DEADLY SERIOUS.

Having loads of trouble with MSN

1. Everytime I log in it comes up with a grey box with 'Script checks' and it asks me if I want to carry these on.... Press Yes... itcarry's on..... press No.... it carry's on and press the X and it carry's on.

2. The pending requests above my contacts.... i keep blocking people sending me requests but they just don't delete.

3. And thirdly. Its popps up a few times a month about MSN Messenger Plus about twice a month and i've just installed it. It came up on Kasperky that it has a Trojan I cannot get rid of.

I am now doing a full scan on the laptop

Anybody else having these problems?

P.S. If a programme 'contains vulnerability' what does that mean....

6 Comments

me 2 avin probs
    i keep sending links to my friend when im off line...............
    its doing my head in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Original Poster

GAZUK;2822677

me 2 avin probs i keep sending links to my friend when im off … me 2 avin probs i keep sending links to my friend when im off line...............its doing my head in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same here.....

forgot to add this aswell....

4. It signs off and says in the corner. You have signed on, on another computer. Click here to sign on again. :x

thats a virus i had the perfect malware software for this but dont remember it now. I wil search on the web.

Original Poster

Like I said doing scan and REALLY shocked to see how many Trojans are on..... I'll see what it's like after the scan.

did it work

Original Poster

MarzBarz;2823772

did it work

It seems better but the scriptchecks are still on. But it hasn't signed out yet..... so fingers crossed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
      3. word association Game73944536
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846380

See more discussions