Expired

Having problems redeeming prepaid cards on PSN?

Found 2nd Dec 2013
PSN Network having problems with voucher cards see below, I followed the instructions below this and redeemed my playstation plus subscription subscription, hope it helps.

PROBLEM
We are aware that users are experiencing some disruption to the PSN service. To minimize the inconvenience we have suspended the “redeem voucher” functionality while we investigate further. Unfortunately this means that money cards, product vouchers, PlayStation Plus vouchers, PS3-PS4 upgrade vouchers and any other vouchers for digital content are not redeemable at this time. Other PSN features such as log in, online multiplayer gaming, PlayStation Plus trials, PlayStation Store (excluding voucher redemption), Trophies, messages, friends, etc are all available.

FIX THAT WORKED FOR ME AFTER GETTING "AN ERROR OCCURRED"

From the XMB (not in the PS Store), go to PSN -> Account Management -> Redeem Codes.

No guarantee it will work for you right now, but this is how I’ve always redeemed codes. Worked for me yesterday.

Now, I did have trouble at first redeeming my 2 Plus cards (1 year each) on Friday. One of the cards wouldn’t take, and I got an error message. Redeemed the other card and it worked. Went back to the first and re-entered the code. Worked fine.

1 Comment

Im still stuck in Australia im unable to redeem my $30 PSN Card Voucher I want to play Minecraft despite owning it on PC and lags lol... I tried multiple ways and attempts and now i recieve "Error 80023156" (Exceeded Validation Limit) XO When i used the card it said it has a value of $30 woudl you like to add the funds to the wallet? i go ''Yes'' and it then proceeds to say 'An Error has occurred please try again later..'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions