Groups

HAYDOCK RACES

Planning on gettin the train to newton le willows does anyone know if the shuttle bus still run to haydock park? or do I have to stay on to St Helens and get a bus into haydock that way

8 Comments

Banned

I don;t know because we went by car last time.

It might tell you on the website.

I am thinking of going to Aintree soon.

DLM

I don;t know because we went by car last time.It might tell you on the … I don;t know because we went by car last time.It might tell you on the website.I am thinking of going to Aintree soon.

You should go Chester races, its really nice there at the summer meetings.
    Aintree is fab as well.

Original Poster

Chester is a bit over rated in my eyes too busy etc
    Aintree is 1st class for any meeting
    bit spoilt thou having aintree,haydock and chester basically on my door step,usually go in a car to haydock but cant on saturday and im pressed for time hence the shuttle bus

nikkib123

You should go Chester races, its really nice there at the summer … You should go Chester races, its really nice there at the summer meetings.Aintree is fab as well.

I love Chester races and also love York races

Banned

nikkib123

You should go Chester races, its really nice there at the summer … You should go Chester races, its really nice there at the summer meetings.Aintree is fab as well.

I will probably book a few of these:-

dailymail.co.uk/hom…tml

DLM

I will probably book a few of … I will probably book a few of these:-[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-1344999/The-Daily-Mail-offer-2011.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-1344999/The-Daily-Mail-offer-2011.html[/url]

Oooh thanks for that

Banned

nikkib123

Oooh thanks for that

Definitely booking some for that price.

See you at the races in a big hat X)

DLM

Definitely booking some for that price.See you at the races in a big hat … Definitely booking some for that price.See you at the races in a big hat X)

X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32158
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism69
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764316

See more discussions