Groups

Haye vs Bellew weigh in live at 1.30pm

Haye vs Bellew weigh in live at 1.30pm
    live on sky sports

8 Comments

Mma fan myself, but this is a fight I'd like to watch, PS ufc is in this weekend!

westy125

Mma fan myself, but this is a fight I'd like to watch, PS ufc is in this … Mma fan myself, but this is a fight I'd like to watch, PS ufc is in this weekend!

Same, its a great card for UFC this weekend, the boxing should be good too, hope Bellew wins that.

A total mismatch. Bellew won't last 3 rounds.

coathanger

A total mismatch. Bellew won't last 3 rounds.

​£3.5 million for 3 rounds ain't bad

Gollywood

​£3.5 million for 3 rounds ain't bad

How much do you value your health?

coathanger

How much do you value your health?

​They are 2 ordinary fighters in world terms.

I doubt they are good enough to inflict any serious harm to each other.

David Haye is a pussy, not a Gladiator as he is claiming. Not everyone suffers from amnesia as he is hoping!

Fair play, they've done a good job of promoting this as a hate match. Its been more WWE than boxing

Gollywood

​They are 2 ordinary fighters in world terms.I doubt they are good enough … ​They are 2 ordinary fighters in world terms.I doubt they are good enough to inflict any serious harm to each other.David Haye is a pussy, not a Gladiator as he is claiming. Not everyone suffers from amnesia as he is hoping!Fair play, they've done a good job of promoting this as a hate match. Its been more WWE than boxing

​No surprise really.

Haye on one leg but Bellew incapable of finishing it.

I don't see Haye taking it to R11 as heroic. This is the guy that was going to inflict so much harm on his opponent that he would be leaving in an ambulance.

No surprise he stood there & without any shame, touted for a rematch!

Goodbye Mr Haye. Now walk away & let the proper heavyweights contest the division...

Gollywood

​No surprise really.Haye on one leg but Bellew incapable of finishing i … ​No surprise really.Haye on one leg but Bellew incapable of finishing it.I don't see Haye taking it to R11 as heroic. This is the guy that was going to inflict so much harm on his opponent that he would be leaving in an ambulance.No surprise he stood there & without any shame, touted for a rematch!Goodbye Mr Haye. Now walk away & let the proper heavyweights contest the division...

True that.

He HAD to destroy Bellew early rounds. Tony is a self proclaimed fat cruiserweight who stepped up from light heavy as he lost 2 or 3 title shots. Bellew is a 13.5 stone guy. Haye ducked a 45 year old Shannon Briggs after promising to fight him if Briggs won on his last undercard. Which he did.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions