Groups

Haye vs Valuev - Perfect quality, all 12 rounds now available!!

19 Comments

HAHA legend,

repped

round 12, wobble wobble 2:17 on the youtube vids lol

Good work.

Who won?

Rhianne;6814520

Who won?

Honestly? Valuev. According to judges Haye:thumbsup:

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6814529

:thinking:

MarzBarz;6814529

:thumbsup:

Thanks for links. :thumbsup: repped

do yourselves a favour, go paint a wall in your house and watch it dry.....

cs_elvis;6814486

round 12, wobble wobble 2:17 on the youtube vids lol

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46689000/jpg/_46689230_hayepa766.jpg

jambo1082;6815258

He looks like some sort of mutant from Harry potter.:w00t:

MarzBarz;6814529

:?

give us a point in time in any of those youtube vids where valuev landed a clean shot on haye

Original Poster

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photo_StoryLevel/080417/080417_VoldemortHeadShot-Grid-3pm.rp350x350.jpg

VS

http://hungamatime.net/Music/English/Images/Shaggy.jpg

kungfu;6817250

:?give us a point in time in any of those youtube vids where valuev … :?give us a point in time in any of those youtube vids where valuev landed a clean shot on haye

WTF in boxing if your challenging you dont do none of that. For example Holyfield stood and traded punches and he's the same size and weight as Haye when he fought valuev , holyfield actually won that one too but was robbed. The other thing wa Holyfield was somewhat 46 years old!

Anyways whats done is done will be a few good fights for Haye now , after the brothers i dont think theres anyone left for him.

MarzBarz;6817415

WTF in boxing if your challenging you dont do none of that. For example … WTF in boxing if your challenging you dont do none of that. For example Holyfield stood and traded punches and he's the same size and weight as Haye when he fought valuev , holyfield actually won that one too but was robbed. The other thing wa Holyfield was somewhat 46 years old!Anyways whats done is done will be a few good fights for Haye now , after the brothers i dont think theres anyone left for him.

i dont get what youre saying mate? you said u reckoned valuev won, i didnt see how as i failed to see a single shot of his land flush on haye.... who i actually thought fought a great tactical fight .:thumbsup:

Banned

valuev being champion made a whole mockery of boxing in general imo

it will be interesting to see haye fight against an actual boxer in this division tho

Banned

casparwhite;6820719

valuev being champion made a whole mockery of boxing in general imoit … valuev being champion made a whole mockery of boxing in general imoit will be interesting to see haye fight against an actual boxer in this division tho

Agreed. The important thing is that there's a decent prospect in the division, who might make it interesting again.

Valuev was a freakshow. At least we have someone who can box entertainingly.

Not many good heavy weights around after the brothers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4402052
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1017
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2853
      4. EE Retention Deal S846

See more discussions